- The report contains detailed information about Bakrie & Brothers tbk PT that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Bakrie & Brothers tbk PT. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Bakrie & Brothers tbk PT financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Bakrie & Brothers tbk PT competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Bakrie & Brothers tbk PT business.
About Bakrie & Brothers tbk PT
PT Bakrie & Brothers (the Company) was established in 1951. The Company has its domiciliation in Jakarta. Established as a trading company in 1942, PT. Bakrie & Brothers Tbk. has extensively diversified its scope of interests and investment. PT. Bakrie & Brothers Tbk. is operating in the core businesses of telecommunication, pipe manufacturing, building materials, automotive components and strategic investment in coal mining.
The Company and its Subsidiaries classify their products and services into three core business segments: infrastructure, telecommunication and trading.
With such diversified business interests, PT. Bakrie & Brothers Tbk. produces a comprehensive range of products such as ARTS mini telecommunication switching, telecommunication system integrators, telephone sets, Electric Resistance Welded (ERW) steel pipes, Longitudinal SAW steel pipes, Seamless pipes, cement based industrial construction products, marble slabs, corrugated steel, cast iron auto-products. The Company also provides a wide range of services such as cellular-radio wave-based telecommunication services using the latest CDMA technology, messaging, paging, and cellular answering services, as well as specialized structural and civil engineering services.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BAKRIE & BROTHERS TBK PT COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BAKRIE & BROTHERS TBK PT BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BAKRIE & BROTHERS TBK PT SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BAKRIE & BROTHERS TBK PT FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BAKRIE & BROTHERS TBK PT COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Bakrie & Brothers tbk PT Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Bakrie & Brothers tbk PT and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Bakrie & Brothers tbk PT and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Bakrie & Brothers tbk PT Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Conglomerates Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Bakrie & Brothers tbk PT Industry Position Analysis
6. BAKRIE & BROTHERS TBK PT NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BAKRIE & BROTHERS TBK PT EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BAKRIE & BROTHERS TBK PT ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDONESIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BAKRIE & BROTHERS TBK PT IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BAKRIE & BROTHERS TBK PT PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BAKRIE & BROTHERS TBK PT VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Bakrie & Brothers tbk PT Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Bakrie & Brothers tbk PT Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Bakrie & Brothers tbk PT Major Shareholders
Bakrie & Brothers tbk PT History
Bakrie & Brothers tbk PT Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Bakrie & Brothers tbk PT Offices and Representations
Bakrie & Brothers tbk PT SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Bakrie & Brothers tbk PT Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Bakrie & Brothers tbk PT Capital Market Snapshot
Bakrie & Brothers tbk PT Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Conglomerates Industry Statistics
Bakrie & Brothers tbk PT Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Bakrie & Brothers tbk PT Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Bakrie & Brothers tbk PT Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Bakrie & Brothers tbk PT 1-year Stock Charts
Bakrie & Brothers tbk PT 5-year Stock Charts
Bakrie & Brothers tbk PT vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Bakrie & Brothers tbk PT vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Bakrie & Brothers tbk PT Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?