- The report contains detailed information about Alarko Holding AS that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Alarko Holding AS. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Alarko Holding AS financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Alarko Holding AS competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Alarko Holding AS business.
About Alarko Holding AS
Alarko Holding A.S., together with its subsidiaries, operates in contracting, construction, industry and trade, energy, tourism, land development, and seafood product industries in Turkey and internationally. It offers general contracting services in the areas of airports; underground and railway systems; water and waste water treatment plants; gas and oil pipelines; complete plants on a turn-key basis; business centers, residences, hospitals, hotels, and schools construction; highways and dams; compressor and pump stations; power plants; tank farms; and petrochemical and refinery plants. The company also designs satellite towns with various infrastructure and recreation areas. In addition, it produces and markets heating, ventilating, and air conditioning units and pumps, as well as offers after-sales services for these products. Further, the company operates Hillside Beach Club Holiday Village; Hillside Su Hotel; Hillside City Club-Etiler and Hillside City Club-Trio sports and recreation centers; the Cinecity Cinemas chain; and Sanda Spa chain, as well as publishes Hillsider magazine. Additionally, it produces power from hydroelectric, thermal, and natural gas power plants; and breeds, processes, and sells salmon, sea trout, and other kinds of fish. The company also involves in development, construction, purchase, and marketing of real estate projects. Alarko Holding A.S. was founded in 1954 and is based in Istanbul, Turkey.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ALARKO HOLDING AS COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ALARKO HOLDING AS BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ALARKO HOLDING AS SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ALARKO HOLDING AS FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ALARKO HOLDING AS COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Alarko Holding AS Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Alarko Holding AS and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Alarko Holding AS and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Alarko Holding AS Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Conglomerates Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Alarko Holding AS Industry Position Analysis
6. ALARKO HOLDING AS NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ALARKO HOLDING AS EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ALARKO HOLDING AS ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. TURKEY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ALARKO HOLDING AS IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ALARKO HOLDING AS PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ALARKO HOLDING AS VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Alarko Holding AS Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Alarko Holding AS Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Alarko Holding AS Major Shareholders
Alarko Holding AS History
Alarko Holding AS Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Alarko Holding AS Offices and Representations
Alarko Holding AS SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Alarko Holding AS Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Alarko Holding AS Capital Market Snapshot
Alarko Holding AS Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Conglomerates Industry Statistics
Alarko Holding AS Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Alarko Holding AS Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Alarko Holding AS Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Alarko Holding AS 1-year Stock Charts
Alarko Holding AS 5-year Stock Charts
Alarko Holding AS vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Alarko Holding AS vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Alarko Holding AS Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?