- The report contains detailed information about Aditya Birla Nuvo Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Aditya Birla Nuvo Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Aditya Birla Nuvo Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Aditya Birla Nuvo Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Aditya Birla Nuvo Limited business.
About Aditya Birla Nuvo Limited
Aditya Birla Nuvo Limited, a diversified conglomerate, engages in the viscose filament yarn, carbon black, branded garments, textiles, insulators, and agri business activities.
The apparel business consists of Madura Garments Lifestyle Brands Division, Peter England Menswear Brands Division, Peter England Fashions & Retail, Madura Garments Lifestyle Retail Co. Ltd., and Madura Garments Exports Ltd.
The companys agri solutions business, Indo Gulf, manufactures and markets urea, agricultural seeds and agrochemicals. Its products range includes Birla Shaktiman Urea Gold, Birla Shaktiman Urea KrishiDev neem coated, Traded fertilizers, Birla Shaktiman seeds - mainly paddy and wheat, and Birla Shaktiman pesticides.
Hi-Tech Carbon caters to two segments of the market tyre and non-tyre. The tyre market consist of carbon black consumption, the non tyre market is sub-segmented into rubber auto components, printing inks, paints, plastics and conveyor belting. Carbon Black also provides the blackness of printing inks. Carbon Black also provides the blackness of printing inks.
The companys insulators business, Aditya Birla Insulators, manufactures high-voltage porcelain insulators. It provides a range of high-performance insulators to the power industry in India as well as overseas.
The companys textile division, Jaya Shree Textiles, is an integrated linen factory with facilities equipped with the latest spinning, weaving and finishing system from Switzerland and Italy. It also offers other blends with lyocell, silk, rayon and wool cotton. The company offers a range of products such as linen fabric, linen yarn, worsted yarn and wool tops.
Viscose Filament Yarn (VFY)
The companys VFY unit, Indian Rayon, producer of viscose filament yarn in India. Branded 'Ray One', the viscose filament yarn is available in approximately 400 shades.
The companys IT services business, Aditya Birla Minacs IT Services Ltd., serves the financial services and high tech markets globally. It offers clients domain-centered solutions for the financial supply chain, SOA, workflow and BPM, enterprise solutions and business assurance.
The companys life insurance company, Birla Sun Life Insurance Company Limited (BSLI), offers insurance-related wealth accumulation products and services for individuals, groups and NRIs.
Birla Sun Life Asset Management Company Limited (BSLAMC), the investment managers of Birla Mutual Fund, provides ethical, innovative, research and analysis based investments and wealth management services. Birla Sun Life Asset Management Company Limited (BSLAMC), a joint venture between the Aditya Birla Group and Sun Life Financial Services of Canada, operates as the investment manager of Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund.
Other Financial Services
The financial services business of the company operates under three companies Birla Global Finance Company Limited, Birla Insurance Advisory and Broking Services Limited and Birla Sun Life Wealth Management Company Limited.
Birla Global Finance Company Limited (BGFCL): Birla Global Finance reaches out to financial markets and its range of activities include: capital market, corporate finance and retail finance. In addition to having its own range of products, BGFCL distributes third party retail lending products through its national network.
Birla Insurance Advisory and Broking Services: Birla Insurance Advisory Services' has a relationship with all the general insurance companies in the country, public as well as private. BIASL has structured standard general insurance products for its clients, large to medium enterprises, from both the public and private sectors.
Birla Sun Life Distribution Company Limited: A joint venture between the Aditya Birla Group and Sun Life Financial Services of Canada, Birla Sun Life Distribution Company is a wealth management company with a thrust on investments and insurance planning by delivering customised wealth management solutions.
The companys telecom venture, Idea Cellular Limited (IDEA), is a major GSM mobile service operator in India.
Aditya Birla Nuvo Limited was incorporated in 1956.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ADITYA BIRLA NUVO LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ADITYA BIRLA NUVO LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ADITYA BIRLA NUVO LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ADITYA BIRLA NUVO LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ADITYA BIRLA NUVO LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Aditya Birla Nuvo Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Aditya Birla Nuvo Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Aditya Birla Nuvo Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Aditya Birla Nuvo Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Conglomerates Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Aditya Birla Nuvo Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. ADITYA BIRLA NUVO LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ADITYA BIRLA NUVO LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ADITYA BIRLA NUVO LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ADITYA BIRLA NUVO LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ADITYA BIRLA NUVO LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ADITYA BIRLA NUVO LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Aditya Birla Nuvo Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Aditya Birla Nuvo Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Aditya Birla Nuvo Limited Major Shareholders
Aditya Birla Nuvo Limited History
Aditya Birla Nuvo Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Aditya Birla Nuvo Limited Offices and Representations
Aditya Birla Nuvo Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Aditya Birla Nuvo Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Aditya Birla Nuvo Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Aditya Birla Nuvo Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Conglomerates Industry Statistics
Aditya Birla Nuvo Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Aditya Birla Nuvo Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Aditya Birla Nuvo Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Aditya Birla Nuvo Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Aditya Birla Nuvo Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Aditya Birla Nuvo Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Aditya Birla Nuvo Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Aditya Birla Nuvo Limited Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?