- The report contains detailed information about Balmer Lawrie Investment Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Balmer Lawrie Investment Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Balmer Lawrie Investment Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Balmer Lawrie Investment Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Balmer Lawrie Investment Ltd. business.
About Balmer Lawrie Investment Ltd.
Balmer Lawrie Investments Limited, through its subsidiary, Balmer Lawrie and Company Limited, engages in industrial packaging, greases and lubricants, and leather chemicals business in India. Its industrial packaging business manufactures plain steel drums, lacquer lined drums, composite drums, galvanized drums, asepton drums, and conical drums for packaging of liquid products. The companys greases and lubricants business provides oil products, such as greases, synthetic cold rolling oils, rust preventive oils, hydraulic oils, industrial gear oils, automotive gear oils, fil bearing oils, compressor oils, high demulsibility oils, automotive crank case oils, auto transmission oils, compounded oils, and fire resistant hydraulic fluids, as well as wax base wire rope compounds, gear compounds, gear compounds with solvents, and bituminous compounds for ropes. Balmer Lawries leather chemicals business offers synthetic and semi synthetic fatliquors, synthetic fatliquors with esters, fatliquoring auxiliaries, mass segment fatliquors, natural fatliquors, mineral syntans, replacement and resin retanning syntans, auxiliary and specialty syntans, and packaged fatliquors. It also offers engineering and technology services comprising environment services for prevention and recovery of hydrocarbon wastes; engages in sourcing, blending, packaging, and exporting Indian and foreign origin teas; travel and tourism services; logistics and cargo services; and enterprise business solutions, including Web enabled solutions. The company was founded in 1867 and is based in Kolkata, India.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BALMER LAWRIE INVESTMENT LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BALMER LAWRIE INVESTMENT LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BALMER LAWRIE INVESTMENT LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BALMER LAWRIE INVESTMENT LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BALMER LAWRIE INVESTMENT LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Balmer Lawrie Investment Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Balmer Lawrie Investment Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Balmer Lawrie Investment Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Balmer Lawrie Investment Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Conglomerates Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Balmer Lawrie Investment Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. BALMER LAWRIE INVESTMENT LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BALMER LAWRIE INVESTMENT LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BALMER LAWRIE INVESTMENT LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BALMER LAWRIE INVESTMENT LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BALMER LAWRIE INVESTMENT LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BALMER LAWRIE INVESTMENT LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Balmer Lawrie Investment Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Balmer Lawrie Investment Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Balmer Lawrie Investment Ltd. Major Shareholders
Balmer Lawrie Investment Ltd. History
Balmer Lawrie Investment Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Balmer Lawrie Investment Ltd. Offices and Representations
Balmer Lawrie Investment Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balmer Lawrie Investment Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Balmer Lawrie Investment Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Balmer Lawrie Investment Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Conglomerates Industry Statistics
Balmer Lawrie Investment Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Balmer Lawrie Investment Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Balmer Lawrie Investment Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Balmer Lawrie Investment Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Balmer Lawrie Investment Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Balmer Lawrie Investment Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Balmer Lawrie Investment Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Balmer Lawrie Investment Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?