- The report contains detailed information about Winpak Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Winpak Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Winpak Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Winpak Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Winpak Ltd. business.
About Winpak Ltd.
Winpak Ltd. engages in the manufacture and sale of packaging materials and the production of related packaging machines. The company distributes products to customers primarily in North America for the protection of perishable foods, beverages and in health care applications. W-Packaging Oy, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Wihuri Oy, owns 52.3 percent of the company.
The company provides three streams of packaging product groups, including flexible packaging, rigid containers and flexible lidding, and specialized packaging machines.
The company's flexible packaging products include blown and cast extrusion films, from monolayer to eleven-layer coextrusions, and laminated films. Additionally, specialty films, such as biaxially oriented nylon and converter films, including shrink bags, are produced. Further converted products include flexographic and rotogravure printed laminations, and vacuum, stand-up and zipper closure pouches. Winpak specializes in manufacturing coextruded blown and cast films. It also serves customers by providing converting capabilities, which include printing, laminating, pouch and bag making, and precision slitting.
Modified Atmosphere Packaging
Winpak is a manufacturer of complex coextruded blown and cast film structures for applications. The companys barrier films are constructed with a range of materials, including nylons, EVOH, and other polymers. These include perishable food packaging, medical device packaging, pouch applications and films for converting applications. Winpak also manufactures a range of pouches combining zipper and stand-up characteristics.
Winpak designs and manufactures coextruded blown films in up to nine layers for specialty film applications. The specialty films market is served by three of the companys plants which produce a line of barrier and non-barrier films which are ideal for converting applications, such as printing, laminating, and bag making, including shrink bags. In addition to tailored barrier properties, these converter films are available using a range of sealant resins.
Flexible Paper/Poly/Foil Laminated Rollstock
Winpak manufactures paper/poly/foil laminated rollstock for various food applications, such as dry soup mixes, beverage mixes, and powdered coffee flavorings. Flexible rollstock is sold in rolls and formed into pouches on customer's filling lines. Winpak manufactures rollstock in a range of widths and diameters with rotogravure or flexographic printing.
Health Care Packaging
For the medical market, Winpak supplies thermoforming films for device packaging, central supply room (CSR) wraps and draping films, and both roll-fed and die-cut foil lid stock. Personal care products, such as cosmetics, skin creams and shampoos are packaged using Winpaks offering of laminations.
RIGID PACKAGING AND FLEXIBLE LIDDING MATERIALS
The company's rigid containers and flexible lidding products include portion-controlled and single-serve thermoformed rigid plastic trays, sheet material and drink cups. It supplies a packaging system, which includes rigid containers, flexible lidding, packaging machinery and associated repair parts, engineering and technical service.
The company offers a line of rigid plastic cups and trays, rigid plastic sheet material and rigid plastic drink cups. Winpak produces packaging machines and lids to compliment a selection of plastic cups. Thermoformed rigid plastic trays are produced from a selection of plastic materials. This tray offering includes the MAPfresh line of case-ready packaging trays.
Flexible Lidding Materials
Winpak engages in the development and production of heat-sealable lidding products. The company provides flexible lidding packaging to the food, dairy, beverage, health care, and industrial markets. A range of standard foil, film, and paper material combinations for plastic or metal containers are produced. Flexible lidding products are available in daisy chain, die-cut, and rollstock formats.
Winpak also manufactures daisy chain flexible lidding, which is a series of lids sized to the container, connected in a single continuous row (c
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WINPAK LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WINPAK LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WINPAK LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WINPAK LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WINPAK LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Winpak Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Winpak Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Winpak Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Winpak Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Packaging and Containers Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Winpak Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. WINPAK LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WINPAK LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WINPAK LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WINPAK LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WINPAK LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WINPAK LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Winpak Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Winpak Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Winpak Ltd. Major Shareholders
Winpak Ltd. History
Winpak Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Winpak Ltd. Offices and Representations
Winpak Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Winpak Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Winpak Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Winpak Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Packaging and Containers Industry Statistics
Winpak Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Winpak Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Winpak Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Winpak Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Winpak Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Winpak Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Winpak Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Winpak Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?