- The report contains detailed information about Robinson plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Robinson plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Robinson plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Robinson plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Robinson plc business.
About Robinson plc
Robinson plc engages in the manufacture and marketing of plastic and paperboard packaging products in Europe and North America. The company provides various plastic packaging products for food and drink applications, which include thin-wall containers, lids, closures, plug lids, overcaps, and applicators; various bakery, pudding, dessert, and salad bowls; and printapots for dry produce, as well as wide mouth closures with spoons, measures, lids, and dispensing/sprinkle lids. It also offers a range of customized products comprising tubs, containers, pots, bowls, biscuit boxes, hinged caps, measures, and sprinklers; and aerosol actuators, specialist devices, deo sticks, dispensers, pumps, thin and thick wall pots, and jars for the toiletries and cosmetics market sector. The company's paperboard packaging products consist of composite cans, paperboard beaded base tubes, and tubes with windows, barrier linings, and internal diaphragms; and various paperboard solutions for incorporating plastic and metal bases, closures, fasteners, and decorative adornments. Its paperboard packaging products also include gas flushable diaphragm packs with plastic overcaps for dry powder and granulated products; stacking packs; and rigid box for use in the toiletries and cosmeticss, and biscuits and snacks markets. The company was founded in 1839 and is based in Chesterfield, the United Kingdom.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ROBINSON PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ROBINSON PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ROBINSON PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ROBINSON PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ROBINSON PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Robinson plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Robinson plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Robinson plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Robinson plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Packaging and Containers Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Robinson plc Industry Position Analysis
6. ROBINSON PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ROBINSON PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ROBINSON PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ROBINSON PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ROBINSON PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ROBINSON PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Robinson plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Robinson plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Robinson plc Major Shareholders
Robinson plc History
Robinson plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Robinson plc Offices and Representations
Robinson plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Robinson plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Robinson plc Capital Market Snapshot
Robinson plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Packaging and Containers Industry Statistics
Robinson plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Robinson plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Robinson plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Robinson plc 1-year Stock Charts
Robinson plc 5-year Stock Charts
Robinson plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Robinson plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Robinson plc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?