- The report contains detailed information about PSB Industries SA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for PSB Industries SA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The PSB Industries SA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes PSB Industries SA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of PSB Industries SA business.
About PSB Industries SA
PSB Industries SA, together with its subsidiaries, operates in the packaging and specialty chemical markets in France and internationally. The company operates in three divisions: Beauty Packaging, Custom Packaging, and Specialty Chemicals. The Beauty Packaging division involves in plastic injection molding operations. It develops, injects, assembles, decorates, lacquers, varnishes, and metalizes various packages for the beauty packaging sector, including personal care and healthcare. The Custom Packaging division provides thermoforming products. It designs and manufactures packaging solutions primarily for the agrifood, healthcare, and non-food retail industries. The Specialty Chemicals division specializes in fine mineral chemicals. It develops ultra-pure alumina powders used for lighting and energy-efficient lamps; fine mineral oxide formulations and ready-to-use formulas used in polishing electronic and ophthalmic products; and new powders used as ingredients in special, transparent technical ceramics, as well as in bio-ceramics and luminescent materials for plasma screens. PSB Industries SA was formerly known as Pierre Synthetique Baikowski and changed its name to PSB Industries SA in 1991. The company was founded in 1904 and is based in Annecy, France.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PSB INDUSTRIES SA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PSB INDUSTRIES SA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PSB INDUSTRIES SA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PSB INDUSTRIES SA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PSB INDUSTRIES SA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. PSB Industries SA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of PSB Industries SA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of PSB Industries SA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. PSB Industries SA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Packaging and Containers Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. PSB Industries SA Industry Position Analysis
6. PSB INDUSTRIES SA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PSB INDUSTRIES SA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PSB INDUSTRIES SA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. FRANCE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PSB INDUSTRIES SA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PSB INDUSTRIES SA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PSB INDUSTRIES SA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
PSB Industries SA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
PSB Industries SA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
PSB Industries SA Major Shareholders
PSB Industries SA History
PSB Industries SA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
PSB Industries SA Offices and Representations
PSB Industries SA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
PSB Industries SA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
PSB Industries SA Capital Market Snapshot
PSB Industries SA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Packaging and Containers Industry Statistics
PSB Industries SA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
PSB Industries SA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
PSB Industries SA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
PSB Industries SA 1-year Stock Charts
PSB Industries SA 5-year Stock Charts
PSB Industries SA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
PSB Industries SA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
PSB Industries SA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?