- The report contains detailed information about PSB Group Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for PSB Group Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The PSB Group Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes PSB Group Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of PSB Group Inc. business.
About PSB Group Inc.
PSB Group, Inc. operates as the holding company for Peoples State Bank, which provides retail and commercial banking products and services to small and medium sized businesses, and consumers.
The primary service area of the company consists of Oakland County, southern Macomb County, those portions of Wayne County that include the city of Detroit and its eastern suburbs and a portion of Genesee County, in particular, the cities of Fenton and Linden. The company has 11 branch offices and 2 loan origination offices.
The commercial loans offered by the company include commercial real estate loans, operating lines of credit and other commercial term loans, construction loans, and SBA-guaranteed loans. The companys commercial real estate loans are used to provide permanent financing for owner-occupied, retail and office buildings, multiple-family buildings and churches.
Real estate loans include residential mortgages for which the company holds first and second collateral positions in real property. Real estate loans include adjustable and fixed-rate loans secured by first priority liens on one-to four-family residential properties. Residential mortgage products include fixed rate loans, fixed rate balloon loans and adjustable rate mortgages.
Construction loans are typically made to contractors to construct commercial buildings. These loans generally have maturities of 3 to 18 months.
Consumer loans offered by the company include personal unsecured lines of credit, personal installment loans, third party credit cards, and home equity loans (fixed-rate term and open ended revolving lines of credits). Consumer loans are primarily automobile, home equity or unsecured loans. Other loans consist of personal lines of credit and bank card advances.
Personal lines of credit and home equity lines generally have maturities from one to ten years and variable interest rates. Home equity products include both a fixed-rate term product and an open-end revolving line of credit.
The company offers a range of deposit and personal banking services, including commercial checking and small business checking products; retirement accounts, such as individual retirement accounts; retail deposit services, such as certificates of deposits, money market accounts, savings accounts, checking account products, and automated teller machines, point of sale and other electronic services; and other personal miscellaneous services, such as safe deposit boxes, foreign drafts, foreign currency exchanges, night depository services, travelers checks, merchant credit cards, direct deposit of payroll, U.S. savings bonds, official bank checks and money orders. It also offers credit cards and Internet banking. Investment advice, products and services are offered through Primevest Financial Services, a non-affiliated Registered Broker/Dealer, Member FINRA, SIPC. It provides time deposits, demand deposits, interest-bearing transaction accounts, money market accounts, savings deposits, and certificates of deposit.
The company provides its commercial and public fund accounts with money market sweep accounts through Federated Investments, a third party vendor. It provides investment services through Primevest Financial Services. Full-time sales representatives work at various branch offices and offer a range of investment products.
As of December 31, 2009, the companys investment portfolio included U. S. treasury securities and obligations of other U.S. government agencies; obligations of states and political subdivisions; corporate debt securities; and equities.
PSB Group, Inc. was founded in 1909.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PSB GROUP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PSB GROUP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PSB GROUP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PSB GROUP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PSB GROUP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. PSB Group Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of PSB Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of PSB Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. PSB Group Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. PSB Group Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PSB GROUP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PSB GROUP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PSB GROUP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PSB GROUP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PSB GROUP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PSB GROUP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
PSB Group Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
PSB Group Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
PSB Group Inc. Major Shareholders
PSB Group Inc. History
PSB Group Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
PSB Group Inc. Offices and Representations
PSB Group Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
PSB Group Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
PSB Group Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
PSB Group Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
PSB Group Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
PSB Group Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
PSB Group Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
PSB Group Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
PSB Group Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
PSB Group Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
PSB Group Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
PSB Group Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?