- The report contains detailed information about Graham Packaging Company, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Graham Packaging Company, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Graham Packaging Company, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Graham Packaging Company, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Graham Packaging Company, Inc. business.
About Graham Packaging Company, Inc.
Graham Packaging Company, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of custom blow molded plastic containers for branded consumer products.
The company supplies plastic containers to various end markets and geographies. Its customers include multi-national and regional blue-chip consumer product companies that seek customized, sustainable plastic container solutions in diverse and stable end markets, such as the food and beverage and the household consumer products markets.
Food and Beverage: In the food and beverage product category, the company produces containers for shelf-stable, refrigerated and frozen juices, non-carbonated juice drinks, nutritional beverages, beer, yogurt drinks, teas, sports drinks/isotonics, vitamin enhanced waters, snacks, liquor, toppings, sauces, jellies, and jams.
The companys major customers in the food and beverage product category include Abbott Laboratories (Abbott), Arizona Beverages Company, LLC (Arizona), Clement Pappas & Co., Inc. (Clement Pappas), Clorox Products Manufacturing Company (Clorox), Coca-Cola North America (Coca-Cola), Conopco Inc. (Unilever), Group Danone (Danone), H.J. Heinz Company (Heinz), Knouse Foods Cooperative, Inc. (Knouse), Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc. (Ocean Spray), PepsiCo, Inc. (PepsiCo), The Quaker Oats Company (Gatorade), Tropicana Products, Inc. (Tropicana), and Welch Foods, Inc. (Welchs).
Household: In the household product category, the company supplies plastic containers for products, such as liquid fabric care and dish care. Its customers in the household product category include Church & Dwight Co., Inc. (Church & Dwight), Clorox, Dial Corporation (Dial, a division of Henkel), The Proctor & Gamble Company (Proctor & Gamble), and Unilever.
Personal Care/Specialty: In the personal care/specialty product category, the company supplies plastic containers for products, such as hair care, skin care and oral care. Its customers in the personal care/specialty product category include Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. and Proctor & Gamble.
Automotive Lubricants: The company supplies plastic motor oil containers in the United States, Canada and Brazil, supplying the motor oil producers in these countries. The companys customers in the automotive lubricants product category include Ashland, Inc. (Ashland, producer of Valvoline motor oil), BP Lubricants USA, Inc. (BP Lubricants, an affiliated company of BP PLC, a producer of Castrol motor oil), ExxonMobil Corporation (ExxonMobil), Petrobras Distribuidora S.A. (Petrobras), and Shell Oil Products US (Shell, producer of Shell, Pennzoil and Quaker State motor oils).
The companys sales activities are conducted from corporate headquarters in York, Pennsylvania and from field sales offices located in North America, Europe and South America.
In the companys North American segment, its primary competitors are Alpla Werke Alwin Lehner GmbH (Alpla), Amcor Limited (Amcor), Ball Corporation (Ball), Consolidated Container Company LLC, Constar International Inc, Liquid Container L.P., Plastipak, Inc. (Plastipak), and Silgan Holdings Inc. In the companys European segment, its primary competitors are Alpla and Logoplaste Mealhada Lda. (Logoplaste). In the companys South American segment, its primary competitors are Alpla, Amcor, Plastipak, and Logoplaste.
The company was founded in 1997. It was formerly known as BMP/Graham Holdings Corporation and changed its name to Graham Packaging Company Inc. in 2009.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GRAHAM PACKAGING COMPANY, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GRAHAM PACKAGING COMPANY, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GRAHAM PACKAGING COMPANY, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GRAHAM PACKAGING COMPANY, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GRAHAM PACKAGING COMPANY, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Graham Packaging Company, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Graham Packaging Company, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Graham Packaging Company, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Graham Packaging Company, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Packaging and Containers Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Graham Packaging Company, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GRAHAM PACKAGING COMPANY, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GRAHAM PACKAGING COMPANY, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GRAHAM PACKAGING COMPANY, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GRAHAM PACKAGING COMPANY, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GRAHAM PACKAGING COMPANY, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GRAHAM PACKAGING COMPANY, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Graham Packaging Company, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Graham Packaging Company, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Graham Packaging Company, Inc. Major Shareholders
Graham Packaging Company, Inc. History
Graham Packaging Company, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Graham Packaging Company, Inc. Offices and Representations
Graham Packaging Company, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Graham Packaging Company, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Graham Packaging Company, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Graham Packaging Company, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Packaging and Containers Industry Statistics
Graham Packaging Company, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Graham Packaging Company, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Graham Packaging Company, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Graham Packaging Company, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Graham Packaging Company, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Graham Packaging Company, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Graham Packaging Company, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Graham Packaging Company, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?