- The report contains detailed information about Zincore Metals Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Zincore Metals Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Zincore Metals Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Zincore Metals Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Zincore Metals Inc. business.
About Zincore Metals Inc.
Zincore Metals Inc., a mineral exploration company, engages in the identification, evaluation, acquisition, and exploration of mineral properties with the potential to host zinc and other associated precious and base metals. The companys mineral property interests are located in Peru, Chile, and Mexico.
Accha-Yanque Project: The Accha-Yanque Property consists of 65 mining exploration concessions covering approximately 49,500 hectares held 100% indirectly by the company through its 100% owned Peruvian subsidiary Exploraciones Collasuyo S.A.C (Collasuyo).
Accha Property: The Accha deposit is a zinc oxide/carbonate deposit located in the southeastern cordillera of Peru. The property is 100% owned by Collasuyo. The property consists of three mining exploration concessions named Accha-3, Accha-4, and Accha-5. The property covers 3,000 hectares. The company also indirectly holds 62 contiguous mining exploration concessions which total 49,531 hectares. The property is located approximately 70 kilometers south of the City of Cusco, Peru in the cordillera of southeastern Peru, approximately 100 kilometers northwest of the Tintaya Copper Mine.
Yanque Property: The Yanque deposit is a zinc oxide/carbonate and lead sulfide/carbonate deposit located in the southeastern cordillera of Peru. The property is 100% owned by Collasuyo. The property consists of two mining exploration concessions named Jaguar-1 and Jaguar-2. The property covers 1,600 hectares. The company also indirectly holds 55 contiguous mining exploration concessions which total approximately 45,000 hectares. The property is located approximately 90 kilometers south of the City of Cusco, Peru in the cordillera of southeastern Peru, approximately 85 kilometers northwest of the Tintaya Copper Mine.
The company was incorporated in 2005. It was formerly known as Peru Zinc Corporation and changed its name to Southern Zinc Corporation in April 2006. Further, it changed its name to Zincore Metals Inc. in June 2006.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ZINCORE METALS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ZINCORE METALS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ZINCORE METALS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ZINCORE METALS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ZINCORE METALS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Zincore Metals Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Zincore Metals Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Zincore Metals Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Zincore Metals Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Zincore Metals Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ZINCORE METALS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ZINCORE METALS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ZINCORE METALS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ZINCORE METALS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ZINCORE METALS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ZINCORE METALS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Zincore Metals Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Zincore Metals Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Zincore Metals Inc. Major Shareholders
Zincore Metals Inc. History
Zincore Metals Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Zincore Metals Inc. Offices and Representations
Zincore Metals Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Zincore Metals Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Zincore Metals Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Zincore Metals Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Zincore Metals Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Zincore Metals Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Zincore Metals Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Zincore Metals Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Zincore Metals Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Zincore Metals Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Zincore Metals Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Zincore Metals Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?