- The report contains detailed information about Zinco Mining Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Zinco Mining Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Zinco Mining Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Zinco Mining Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Zinco Mining Corp. business.
About Zinco Mining Corp.
Zinco Mining Corporation, an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral interests. The companys mineral properties are concentrated in or near the Cuale district, east of Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. It primarily focuses on the discovery and development of volcanogenic massive sulphide deposits in Mexico.
Almatea, Jalisco State, Mexico: This property lies east of the el Maple property. The company holds a 100% interest in this property.
Cabrel, Jalisco State, Mexico: The Cabrel property is located southeast of Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. The company holds a 100% interest in this property.
Canton, Jalisco State, Mexico: The Canton property lies between the El Maple and Almatea properties. The company holds a 100% interest in this property.
El Maple/La Diana, Cuale district, Mexico: This property is located south of Puerto Vallarta, and consists of the El Maple Fraccion I, El Maple and La Diana claims. The company holds a 100% interest in this property.
El Volantin, Jalisco State, Mexico: This property extends from the Cabrel property on the south to the El Maple and Almatea properties on the north. The company holds a 100% interest in the property.
Zinco Mining Corporation was incorporated in 1983.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ZINCO MINING CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ZINCO MINING CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ZINCO MINING CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ZINCO MINING CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ZINCO MINING CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Zinco Mining Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Zinco Mining Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Zinco Mining Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Zinco Mining Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Zinco Mining Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. ZINCO MINING CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ZINCO MINING CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ZINCO MINING CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ZINCO MINING CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ZINCO MINING CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ZINCO MINING CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Zinco Mining Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Zinco Mining Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Zinco Mining Corp. Major Shareholders
Zinco Mining Corp. History
Zinco Mining Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Zinco Mining Corp. Offices and Representations
Zinco Mining Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Zinco Mining Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Zinco Mining Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Zinco Mining Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Zinco Mining Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Zinco Mining Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Zinco Mining Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Zinco Mining Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Zinco Mining Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Zinco Mining Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Zinco Mining Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Zinco Mining Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?