- The report contains detailed information about Niogold Mining Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Niogold Mining Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Niogold Mining Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Niogold Mining Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Niogold Mining Corp. business.
About Niogold Mining Corp.
Niogold Mining Corp. engages in the exploration and development of resource properties in Quebec, Canada. The company focuses on exploring for gold and a suite of elements, including base metals, uranium, niobium, rare earths, and phosphorus.
Vassan, Dubuisson, Malartic, Fourniere, and Cadillac Townships, Quebec
Marban Block: The company has entered into an option agreement to acquire three contiguous mineral properties known as the Marban, First Canadian, and Norlartic properties, collectively consisting of 37 mining claims, 3 mining concessions, and 1 mining lease covering 976 hectares in Vassan, Malartic, Fourniere, and Dubuisson Townships, Quebec.
Gold Hawk Claims: The company has entered into an option agreement to acquire 2 mining claims covering 61 hectares in Malartic Township, Quebec, known as the Gold Hawk claims.
Camflo West Block: The company owns a 100% interest in the 2M/5M property consisting of 57 mining claims covering 2,137 hectares in Malartic Township, Quebec. It has entered into an agreement to acquire a further 6 mining claims covering 160 hectares in Malartic Township, Quebec; a 100% interest in a further 13 mining claims covering 230 hectares in Malartic and Fournière Townships, Quebec; and a 100% interest in 16 contiguous mining claims covering 682 hectares in Malartic Township, Quebec. It also owns a 100% interest in 7 mining claims located in Malartic Township, Quebec, known as the Valco Property.
Malartic Hygrade Property: The company has entered into an agreement to acquire a 100% interest in 9 mining claims in Malartic Township, Quebec. It holds a 50% interest in 3 claims covering 106 hectares in Malartic Township.
Malartic H Property: The company has entered into an option agreement with Breakwater Resources Ltd. and Atlanta Gold Inc. to acquire approximately an 80% interest in a group of claims known as the Malartic H property. The property consists of 18 mining claims covering 780 hectares located 7.5 kilometers northeast of Malartic, Quebec.
Heva Property: The Heva Property consists of two separate claim blocks located in Malartic and Cadillac Townships, Quebec, for a total 32 mining claims covering 1,300 hectares. The company has entered into an option agreement to acquire 10 additional mining claims covering 339 hectares in Malartic Township.
Vassan Property: The property consists of 37 mining claims covering 1,068 hectares, all located in Vassan Township. The company has entered into an option agreement with Alexandria Minerals Corporation under the terms of which Alexandria acquired a 70% interest in the Vassan Property.
Siscoe East Claims: The company has entered into an option and joint venture agreement with Alexandria Minerals Corporation under the terms of which it may acquire a 50% interest in 59 mining claims covering 1,432 hectares in Vassan and Dubuisson Townships known as the Siscoe East claims. It owns a 100% interest in 21 mineral claims located in the Val-d'Or area of Quebec. It also owns a 100% interest in 4 mineral claims located in the Val-d'Or area of Quebec adjacent to the Siscoe East claims.
Pump Lake Project, Le Sueur Controlled Zone, Quebec
The company owns a 100% interest in the Pump Lake property, which consists of 329 claims covering 18,630 hectares, located 200 kilometers southeast of Val-d'Or, Quebec
Blondeau and Guillet Townships, Quebec
The company owns a 50% interest in 155 mining claims covering 2,480 hectares located in Blondeau and Guillet Townships, Quebec.
Le Tac Township, Quebec
The company owns interest in a single block of 9 contiguous mining claims referred to as the Lichen-Le Tac Property, located in the Le Tac Township, Quebec. It also staked an additional 7 claims adjacent to the original block. The claims are 100% owned by the company.
Boyvinet Township, Quebec
The company owns a 100% interest in 14 mining claims covering 224 hectares located in Boyvinet Township, Quebec.
The company was incorporated in 1988. It was formerly known as Penn-Gold Resources Inc. and changed its name to Moreno Ventures Inc. in 1998. Further, it changed its name to Niogold Mining Corp. in 2003.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NIOGOLD MINING CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NIOGOLD MINING CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NIOGOLD MINING CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NIOGOLD MINING CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NIOGOLD MINING CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Niogold Mining Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Niogold Mining Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Niogold Mining Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Niogold Mining Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Niogold Mining Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. NIOGOLD MINING CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NIOGOLD MINING CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NIOGOLD MINING CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NIOGOLD MINING CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NIOGOLD MINING CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NIOGOLD MINING CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Niogold Mining Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Niogold Mining Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Niogold Mining Corp. Major Shareholders
Niogold Mining Corp. History
Niogold Mining Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Niogold Mining Corp. Offices and Representations
Niogold Mining Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Niogold Mining Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Niogold Mining Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Niogold Mining Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Niogold Mining Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Niogold Mining Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Niogold Mining Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Niogold Mining Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Niogold Mining Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Niogold Mining Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Niogold Mining Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Niogold Mining Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?