- The report contains detailed information about Zimplats Holdings Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Zimplats Holdings Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Zimplats Holdings Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Zimplats Holdings Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Zimplats Holdings Ltd. business.
About Zimplats Holdings Ltd.
Zimbabwe Platinum Mines, Ltd. (the Company) engages in the development and mining of platinum group metals in Zimbabwe. The Companys mining properties include the Ngezi South Tribute and the Zimplats Tenements.
Zimplats Tenements is a platinum development and mining company with significant assets in Zimbabwe. The company holds around 165 million ounces of platinum resources in the Great Dyke of Zimbabwe, comprising the majority of the Hartley Geological Complex.
Makwiro Platinum Mines (Private) Limited is the operating subsidiary company of Zimplats, and was established to manage the Ngezi/SMC Project. The company is owned by Zimplats (70%) and Implats (30%) and incorporates the operating companies of the former joint venture between Delta Gold and BHP.
Ngezi Platinum Mine
Ngezi is located 77km south of Selous, which lies on the main Harare to Bulawayo road. Ngezi Platinum Mine engages in the mining operation, drilling and waste removal.
Selous Metallurgical Complex
Selous Metallurgical Complex engages in the ore processing. The processing facilities comprise a mill and concentrator, a smelter and converter, a base metal refinery and an analytical and control laboratory. The metallurgical operations are now referred to as the Selous Metallurgical Complex (SMC) and combined with the Ngezi Platinum Mine form the Ngezi/SMC Project.
Hartley Platinum Mine
The Hartley Platinum Mine is about 3km north of Selous, a village 80km southwest of Harare, the capital of Zimbabwe. The Hartley Platinum Special Mining Lease covers an area of 63.73 square kilometers. Hartley Platinum Mine operations include mining, underground services and processing.
As of December 31, 2002, the companys proved ore reserves included 1.58 g/t of platinum, 1.33 g/t of palladium, 0.21 g/t of gold, 0.14 g/t of rhodium and 3.27 g/t of 4E.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ZIMPLATS HOLDINGS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ZIMPLATS HOLDINGS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ZIMPLATS HOLDINGS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ZIMPLATS HOLDINGS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ZIMPLATS HOLDINGS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Zimplats Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Zimplats Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Zimplats Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Zimplats Holdings Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Zimplats Holdings Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. ZIMPLATS HOLDINGS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ZIMPLATS HOLDINGS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ZIMPLATS HOLDINGS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHANNEL ISLANDS PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ZIMPLATS HOLDINGS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ZIMPLATS HOLDINGS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ZIMPLATS HOLDINGS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Zimplats Holdings Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Zimplats Holdings Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Zimplats Holdings Ltd. Major Shareholders
Zimplats Holdings Ltd. History
Zimplats Holdings Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Zimplats Holdings Ltd. Offices and Representations
Zimplats Holdings Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Zimplats Holdings Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Zimplats Holdings Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Zimplats Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Zimplats Holdings Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Zimplats Holdings Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Zimplats Holdings Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Zimplats Holdings Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Zimplats Holdings Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Zimplats Holdings Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Zimplats Holdings Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Zimplats Holdings Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?