- The report contains detailed information about Wildcat Silver Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Wildcat Silver Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Wildcat Silver Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Wildcat Silver Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Wildcat Silver Corporation business.
About Wildcat Silver Corporation
Wildcat Silver Corporation engages in the exploration and development of mineral properties located in the Santa Cruz County, Arizona, the United States.
Santa Cruz County, Arizona
The company owns 80% of Arizona Minerals. Arizona Minerals owns 100% of the rights in and to the Hardshell silver property located in the Patagonia Mountains, Arizona (the Hardshell Property). The Hardshell Property is located about 100 kilometers southeast of Tucson, Arizona, and is approximately 15 km north of the U.S. - Mexico border. The Property comprises 26 unpatented mineral claims with an aggregate area of approximately 486 acres (197 hectares), and eight patented mineral claims with an aggregate area of approximately 154 acres (55 hectares). It hosts silver, lead, zinc, and manganese mineralization.
Acquisition of the Colombian Interests
The company has a purchase agreement (CVS Purchase Agreement) with Ventana Gold Corp. (Ventana), Augusta Capital Corporation, and Augusta Capital (U.S.) Corporation. The company, through Ventana, acquired 100% of 688287 B.C., Ltd., which owns 100% interest in CVS Explorations, Ltda (CVS), which holds both the La Bodega and California-Vetas gold/silver properties.
CVS has an option to purchase 100% of the mining exploration rights to the La Bodega gold/silver property (La Bodega Property) located in Colombia pursuant to the agreement entered into between CVS and Sociedad Minera La Bodega, Ltda. The company has agreed to acquire the California-Vetas gold/silver property (California-Vetas Property) located in Colombia, South America.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WILDCAT SILVER CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WILDCAT SILVER CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WILDCAT SILVER CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WILDCAT SILVER CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WILDCAT SILVER CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Wildcat Silver Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Wildcat Silver Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Wildcat Silver Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Wildcat Silver Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Wildcat Silver Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. WILDCAT SILVER CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WILDCAT SILVER CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WILDCAT SILVER CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WILDCAT SILVER CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WILDCAT SILVER CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WILDCAT SILVER CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Wildcat Silver Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Wildcat Silver Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Wildcat Silver Corporation Major Shareholders
Wildcat Silver Corporation History
Wildcat Silver Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Wildcat Silver Corporation Offices and Representations
Wildcat Silver Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Wildcat Silver Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Wildcat Silver Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Wildcat Silver Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Wildcat Silver Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Wildcat Silver Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Wildcat Silver Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Wildcat Silver Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Wildcat Silver Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Wildcat Silver Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Wildcat Silver Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Wildcat Silver Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?