- The report contains detailed information about Wallbridge Mining Co. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Wallbridge Mining Co. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Wallbridge Mining Co. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Wallbridge Mining Co. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Wallbridge Mining Co. Ltd. business.
About Wallbridge Mining Co. Ltd.
Wallbridge Mining Company Limited engages in the acquisition, exploration, and discovery of polymetallic mineral deposits in Ontario and British Columbia.
Sudbury Properties: Wallbridge has 39 properties covering approximately 705 square kilo meters in the Sudbury Basin footwall rocks. 7 properties covering approximately 220 square kilo meters around the Sudbury Basin were explored with various geophysical tools and 2,937.5 m of diamond drilling.
Skynner Lake Property Copper and PGE: The companys Skynner Lake Property is located immediately adjacent to an area of intense exploration activity.
Trill Property Copper, Nickel and PGE: The Trill property is located near the western end of the North Range of the Sudbury Basin.
Foy Property Copper and PGE: Foy property is situated along the North Range of the Sudbury Basin.
Cascaden Property Copper and PGE: The Cascaden property lies in the footwall to the Windy Lake embayment and is immediately to the north of Wallbridges Windy Lake property.
Impala Parkin Joint Venture Nickel, Copper and PGE: In 2008, Wallbridge entered into a joint venture agreement with Impala Platinum Holdings on its Parkin Offset Dyke properties. The Offset Dyke properties include Wallbridges 100% owned Milnet Mine property, Wallbridges Parkin Xstrata Nickel property, which is 98.5% owned by Wallbridge and subject to a 1.5% Net Smelter Return with Xstrata Nickel and the Champion Bear Parkin Joint Venture property. Together the properties encompass 2,150 hectares covering 9.4 kilo meters of strike length of the Parkin Offset Dyke.
Xstrata Nickel Joint Venture Properties: In total, 2,969 meters of core were drilled on the Wisner and Frost Lake properties in 2008.
Kirkland Lake Area Tanqueray Joint Venture Gold: Wallbridge entered into a joint venture agreement with Tanqueray Resources Ltd. in 2008, whereby Tanqueray may earn a 50% interest in three of Wallbridges gold properties near Kirkland Lake in the Larder Lake Mining District. Under the terms of the agreement, Tanqueray may earn a 50% interest in these properties.
The joint venture properties include the Misema Lake (23 claims/3,376 ha) and Verna Lake (7 claims/1,168 hectares) claim groups northeast of Kirkland Lake and the Maisonville claim group (18 claims/2,432 hectares) northwest of Kirkland Lake.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WALLBRIDGE MINING CO. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WALLBRIDGE MINING CO. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WALLBRIDGE MINING CO. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WALLBRIDGE MINING CO. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WALLBRIDGE MINING CO. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Wallbridge Mining Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Wallbridge Mining Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Wallbridge Mining Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Wallbridge Mining Co. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Wallbridge Mining Co. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. WALLBRIDGE MINING CO. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WALLBRIDGE MINING CO. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WALLBRIDGE MINING CO. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WALLBRIDGE MINING CO. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WALLBRIDGE MINING CO. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WALLBRIDGE MINING CO. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Wallbridge Mining Co. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Wallbridge Mining Co. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Wallbridge Mining Co. Ltd. Major Shareholders
Wallbridge Mining Co. Ltd. History
Wallbridge Mining Co. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Wallbridge Mining Co. Ltd. Offices and Representations
Wallbridge Mining Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Wallbridge Mining Co. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Wallbridge Mining Co. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Wallbridge Mining Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Wallbridge Mining Co. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Wallbridge Mining Co. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Wallbridge Mining Co. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Wallbridge Mining Co. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Wallbridge Mining Co. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Wallbridge Mining Co. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Wallbridge Mining Co. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Wallbridge Mining Co. Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?