- The report contains detailed information about Tanqueray Resources Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Tanqueray Resources Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Tanqueray Resources Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Tanqueray Resources Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Tanqueray Resources Ltd. business.
About Tanqueray Resources Ltd.
Tanqueray Resources Ltd. engages in the exploration and development of mineral resource properties in Canada.
Baker Lake, Nunavut: The company entered into an option agreement whereby the company has the right to earn a 100% interest in 11,035 acres in the Baker Lake area.
Baker Lake (Uranium and Diamond) Option: The company entered into an option agreement with Forum Uranium Corp. and Northern Superior Resources, Inc. (the North Thelon Joint Venture) to earn a 60% interest in uranium and diamonds.
Kirkland Lakes, Ontario: The company entered into an option agreement to acquire 50% interest in the Kirkland Lakes gold properties from Wallbridge Mining Company. The Mesima
Lake and Verna Lake Claims are located 36 kilometres northeast of Kirkland Lake. The Mesima Lake Claims consist of 19 claims totaling 3,136 hectares. The Verna Lake Claims consist of 7 claims totaling 1,168 hectares.
Yamba Lake, Northwest Territories: The Yamba Lake Project is located approximately 40 kilometers north of the Ekati Diamond Mine. The company holds a 44.5% interest in this property.
On December 7, 2009, Tanqueray Resources Ltd. announced that it has entered into a letter of intent with Valero Resources Incorporated, whereby Tanqueray may earn 50% of Valero's interests in 73.5 sections in Northern Alberta.
Tanqueray Resources Ltd. was founded in 1983.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TANQUERAY RESOURCES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TANQUERAY RESOURCES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TANQUERAY RESOURCES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TANQUERAY RESOURCES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TANQUERAY RESOURCES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Tanqueray Resources Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Tanqueray Resources Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Tanqueray Resources Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Tanqueray Resources Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Tanqueray Resources Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. TANQUERAY RESOURCES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TANQUERAY RESOURCES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TANQUERAY RESOURCES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TANQUERAY RESOURCES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TANQUERAY RESOURCES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TANQUERAY RESOURCES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Tanqueray Resources Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Tanqueray Resources Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Tanqueray Resources Ltd. Major Shareholders
Tanqueray Resources Ltd. History
Tanqueray Resources Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Tanqueray Resources Ltd. Offices and Representations
Tanqueray Resources Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Tanqueray Resources Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Tanqueray Resources Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Tanqueray Resources Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Tanqueray Resources Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Tanqueray Resources Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Tanqueray Resources Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Tanqueray Resources Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Tanqueray Resources Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Tanqueray Resources Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Tanqueray Resources Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Tanqueray Resources Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?