- The report contains detailed information about Voestalpine AG that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Voestalpine AG. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Voestalpine AG financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Voestalpine AG competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Voestalpine AG business.
About Voestalpine AG
voestalpine AG, through its subsidiaries, engages in the production, processing, and distribution of materials made of steel. The company also engages in the research and development in the area of metallurgy, metal processing, and materials technology.
The company conducts its operations through five divisions: Steel, Special Steel, Railway Systems, Profilform, and Automotive.
Steel division: The Steel division focuses on the production and processing of flat steel products for the automotive, household appliance, and construction industries. This division produces and processes hot and cold-rolled steel, as well as electrolytically galvanized, hot-dip galvanized, organically coated plate and electrical sheet steel. It also has other related activities, such as a foundry, heavy plate production, steel service center processing, steel trading, logistics services, and mechatronics. The products of this division are mainly supplied to the European automotive and automotive supply industry, the household appliances industry, as well as the building supply industry.
Special Steel division: The Special Steel division offers tool steel, bimetallic strips, cutting and creasing rules, rule die steel, and blades for gas and steam turbines.
Railway Systems division: The Railway Systems division produces rod wire, drawn wire, prestressing steel, and tubes, as well as rails and switches, and turnout systems. This division offers a service for railway construction, including planning, transport, logistics and laying, and produces its own steel.
Profilform division: The Profilform division offers welded tubes and hollow sections, open standard sections, and various custom-rollforming of special tubes and sections and in storage technology and road crash barriers. The products of division are used in various industrial branches, such as the automobile industry, including commercial vehicles and busses; the construction industry; civil engineering; construction machinery; transport and storage technology; the furniture industry; road safety; and the aerospace industry.
Automotive division: The Automotive division engages in processing steel and other materials, such as plastics and hybrids into components, modules, and systems for the automotive industry.
The company sells its products primarily in Austria, Italy, Asia, North America, Brazil, Germany, Benelux, and France.
During the period ended March 31 2009, the company acquired 100% of BÖHLER-UDDEHOLM AG; 50% of TSF-A GmbH (Austria, production of switch ties); and 100% of Leading Edge Enterprises Inc. (Illinois), a manufacturer of manganese frogs and cast ductile iron.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VOESTALPINE AG COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VOESTALPINE AG BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VOESTALPINE AG SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VOESTALPINE AG FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VOESTALPINE AG COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Voestalpine AG Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Voestalpine AG and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Voestalpine AG and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Voestalpine AG Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Voestalpine AG Industry Position Analysis
6. VOESTALPINE AG NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VOESTALPINE AG EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VOESTALPINE AG ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VOESTALPINE AG IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VOESTALPINE AG PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VOESTALPINE AG VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Voestalpine AG Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Voestalpine AG Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Voestalpine AG Major Shareholders
Voestalpine AG History
Voestalpine AG Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Voestalpine AG Offices and Representations
Voestalpine AG SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Voestalpine AG Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Voestalpine AG Capital Market Snapshot
Voestalpine AG Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Voestalpine AG Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Voestalpine AG Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Voestalpine AG Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Voestalpine AG 1-year Stock Charts
Voestalpine AG 5-year Stock Charts
Voestalpine AG vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Voestalpine AG vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Voestalpine AG Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?