- The report contains detailed information about US Energy Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for US Energy Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The US Energy Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes US Energy Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of US Energy Corp. business.
About US Energy Corp.
U.S. Energy Corp. engages in the acquisition and development of oil and gas and other mineral properties.
Industry Segments/Principal Products
As of December 31, 2009, the company had three operating segments: Oil and Gas, Real Estate, and Minerals (including Geothermal).
Oil and Gas Segment
As of December 31, 2009, the companys estimated proved reserves were 1,086,203 barrels of oil equivalent (BOE), including oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquid.
Williston Basin: In 2009, the company entered into a drilling participation agreement (DPA) with wholly-owned subsidiary of Brigham Exploration Company. The DPA provides for the company and Brigham to jointly explore for oil and gas in approximately 19,200 gross acres in a portion of Brighams Rough Rider prospect in Williams and McKenzie Counties, North Dakota. Under its agreement with Brigham, it would earn working interests, out of Brighams interests, in approximately 15 spacing units (approximately 1,280 acres each 2 sections of 640 acres each) in Brighams Rough Rider project area, which is located in Williams and McKenzie Counties, North Dakota. As of December 31, 2009, six of the initial wells had been completed and were producing.
Texas and Louisiana
With PetroQuest Energy, Inc.: The company has drilled two wells n coastal Louisiana with PetroQuest; one is producing natural gas and oil (it has a 14% working interest and a 9.76% net revenue interest), and the other well drilled with PetroQuest was a dry hole.
With Yuma Exploration and Production Company, Inc: The company has a working interest in a seismic, lease acquisition, and drilling program with Yuma, which covers approximately 88,320 acres in South Louisiana. It holds a 4.79% working interest, Yuma owns an approximate 48% working interest, and the balance (approximately 47.21%) held by third parties program.
With Houston Energy L.P.: The company has participated with Houston Energy in drilling three wells in Southeast Texas and Louisiana; two are producing (it has 8.5% and 25% working interests (6.23% and 17.625% net revenue interests)); and one well was a dry hole.
The company and Thompson Creek Metals Company USA (TCM), a Colorado corporation, entered into an exploration, development and mine operating agreement for its Mount Emmons molybdenum property. The Mount Emmons Project is located in Gunnison County, Colorado. The Mount Emmons Project includes a total of 25 patented and approximately 1,219 unpatented mining and mill site claims, which together approximately 9,311 acres, or approximately 13 square miles of claims.
Royalty on Uranium Claims
The company holds a 4% net profits interest on unpatented mining claims on Rio Tintos Jackpot uranium property located on Green Mountain in Wyoming.
Renewable Energy Geothermal
The company owns a 25% minority interest in Standard Steam Trust, LLC (SST), a Denver, Colorado-based private geothermal resource acquisition and development company. Its assets include 4 advanced stage and 4 early stage geothermal projects in the western United States, located on approximately 102,000 acres of U.S. Bureau of Land Management (BLM), state and fee land in 8 prospect areas in 3 states.
Real Estate Segment
The company has interest in a 9 building, 216-unit multifamily apartment complex in Gillette, Wyoming.
In October 2010, US Energy Corp. announced that it has entered into an acquisition, exploration, and development agreement with Cirque Resources LP to acquire a 40% working interest in an oil and gas prospect located in Kern County, California.
U.S. Energy Corp. was founded in 1966.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. US ENERGY CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. US ENERGY CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. US ENERGY CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. US ENERGY CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. US ENERGY CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. US Energy Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of US Energy Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of US Energy Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. US Energy Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. US Energy Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. US ENERGY CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. US ENERGY CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. US ENERGY CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. US ENERGY CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. US ENERGY CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. US ENERGY CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
US Energy Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
US Energy Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
US Energy Corp. Major Shareholders
US Energy Corp. History
US Energy Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
US Energy Corp. Offices and Representations
US Energy Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
US Energy Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
US Energy Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
US Energy Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
US Energy Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
US Energy Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
US Energy Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
US Energy Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
US Energy Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
US Energy Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
US Energy Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
US Energy Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?