- The report contains detailed information about Tuffnell Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Tuffnell Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Tuffnell Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Tuffnell Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Tuffnell Ltd. business.
About Tuffnell Ltd.
Tuffnell, Ltd., an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition and exploration of mineral properties. The company owns a 100% interest in four mineral claims known as the Use 1 - 4 claims, which are located in the west-central area of the State of Nevada. The Use property lies in the west central area of the State of Nevada southwest of the Town of Tonopah and is accessible from Highway 95 by traveling north of the Town for 34 miles to the Silver Peak cutoff (Nevada Highway 265). The Use 1 - 4 claims consist of four minerals claim comprising 82.64 acres.
On September 20, 2010, Tuffnell Ltd. announced that it has acquired 12 additional mining claims at its Little Butte project. The total unpatented claims held to 85. Total land holdings including patented claims total 1,840 acres or 2.88 square miles. Tuffnell controls claims for approximately 5,000 feet to the northwest from the discovery drill hole, LB1010. The Company is planning its Phase II exploration program.
Tuffnell, Ltd. was founded in 2007.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TUFFNELL LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TUFFNELL LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TUFFNELL LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TUFFNELL LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TUFFNELL LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Tuffnell Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Tuffnell Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Tuffnell Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Tuffnell Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Tuffnell Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. TUFFNELL LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TUFFNELL LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TUFFNELL LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TUFFNELL LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TUFFNELL LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TUFFNELL LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Tuffnell Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Tuffnell Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Tuffnell Ltd. Major Shareholders
Tuffnell Ltd. History
Tuffnell Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Tuffnell Ltd. Offices and Representations
Tuffnell Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Tuffnell Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Tuffnell Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Tuffnell Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Tuffnell Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Tuffnell Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Tuffnell Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Tuffnell Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Tuffnell Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Tuffnell Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Tuffnell Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Tuffnell Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?