- The report contains detailed information about Tres-Or Resources Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Tres-Or Resources Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Tres-Or Resources Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Tres-Or Resources Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Tres-Or Resources Ltd. business.
About Tres-Or Resources Ltd.
Tres-Or Resources Ltd., a resource exploration company, focuses on the exploration of diamond properties and precious/base metal properties in Canada. The properties which the company owns are located in the traditional mining areas of northeastern Ontario and northwestern Quebec.
Temagami North Diamond Project
Temagami North Expansion Property Joint Venture (JV)
The total area of the leases is 388.7 hectares and covers the 21 hectare Lapointe pipe and surrounding lands. In March 2007, two 21-year surface and mineral rights leases were granted to the company the Province of Ontario. The JV establishes a large area of interest (10,700 square kilometers) in and around the Lapointe Kimberlite discovery. The company and Arctic Star are continuing exploration activities, including detailed ground geophysics and intensive indicator mineral sampling near the Lapointe Kimberlite itself in order to define drill targets.
Temagami North Project
The company is in the process of exploring certain patented land holdings and the companys 100%-owned claims (Temagami North Project). Exploration is focused on the follow-up of a prolific indicator mineral train identified within the New Liskeard kimberlite field.
Temagami Diamond Project, Ontario
The companys 100%-owned Temagami Diamond Project comprises a series of mineral claims covering part of the Archean Superior Craton in an area with structures hosting diamond bearing kimberlites.
Notre Dame du Nord Project, Quebec
The company has a 50% interest in certain Notre Dame du Nord, Quebec, properties. The company staked approximately 21,000 hectares of new mineral claims covering geophysical anomalies identified from the companys 15,187 line-km high resolution aeromagnetic survey flown in northwestern Quebec.
Mann Platinum/Palladium Project, Ontario, Canada
The Mann Property lies within the Mann Intrusive Complex, a large under-explored layered ultramafic/mafic intrusion. The company expanded the Mann Project and staked adjoining mineral claims to the north and south, surrounding the original optioned properties. The company has earned a 100% interest in 19 claims comprising the Mann Platinum/Palladium Project.
In 2009, the company has entered into a property option agreement with Sementiou Inc. whereby the optionor granted the company the right to acquire up to an undivided 76% right, title and interest in various groups of project claims in the Abitibi- Témiscamingue region of northwestern Quebec.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TRES-OR RESOURCES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TRES-OR RESOURCES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TRES-OR RESOURCES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TRES-OR RESOURCES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TRES-OR RESOURCES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Tres-Or Resources Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Tres-Or Resources Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Tres-Or Resources Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Tres-Or Resources Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Tres-Or Resources Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. TRES-OR RESOURCES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TRES-OR RESOURCES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TRES-OR RESOURCES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TRES-OR RESOURCES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TRES-OR RESOURCES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TRES-OR RESOURCES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Tres-Or Resources Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Tres-Or Resources Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Tres-Or Resources Ltd. Major Shareholders
Tres-Or Resources Ltd. History
Tres-Or Resources Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Tres-Or Resources Ltd. Offices and Representations
Tres-Or Resources Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Tres-Or Resources Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Tres-Or Resources Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Tres-Or Resources Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Tres-Or Resources Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Tres-Or Resources Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Tres-Or Resources Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Tres-Or Resources Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Tres-Or Resources Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Tres-Or Resources Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Tres-Or Resources Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Tres-Or Resources Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?