- The report contains detailed information about Randsburg International Gold Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Randsburg International Gold Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Randsburg International Gold Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Randsburg International Gold Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Randsburg International Gold Corp. business.
About Randsburg International Gold Corp.
Randsburg International Gold Corporation engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of diamond, gold, titanium, iron, base metal and platinum group metal (PGM) properties in Brazil, USA and Canada.
Van Hise and Milner Property, Ontario, Canada
The company had entered into a joint venture agreement with Lake Superior Resources Corp. to earn a 42.5% interest in certain claims in the Van Hise and Milner Townships in Northern Ontario, Canada.
McClintock and Livingstone Townships, Ontario, Canada
The company previously acquired a 100% interest in certain claims located in the McClintock and Livingstone Townships in Ontario, Canada.
Flett and Angus Townships, Ontario, Canada
The company acquired a 100% interest in certain claims located in the Flett Township in Ontario, Canada. During the year 2005, the company acquired a 100% interest in certain additional claims located in the Angus and Flett Townships, Ontario, Canada. The company, as of April 28, 2006, announced a preliminary 58 million tonne iron-titanium-vanadium resource estimate for its 100%-owned Titan deposit. The resource estimate is based on 29 drill holes drilled during 2004 and 2005 over a portion of the aeromagnetic anomaly. The company has completed a winter drilling program of an additional eight drill holes totaling 1651 metres to test for possible extensions of the deposit.
Victory Strike, Goias, Brazil
The company, during the year 2004, acquired by staking, an 85% interest in certain diamond concessions located in central Goias State, Brazil. The concessions are held through the companys 85% owned subsidiary, Diadem Mineraco Ltda.
The company, during the year 2006, conducted deep core drilling, auger drilling, trenching and sampling at the companys Victory Strike Diamond project. Its total land holdings include 526.6 square kilometres (130,124 acres). Randsburgs Brazilian subsidiary, DIADEM MINERAÇÃO LTDA, has a 100% interest in the exploration permits that cover the prospective area. The company, as of June 7, 2005, signed a contract with Sander Geophysics Limited to conduct a high resolution aeromagnetic survey covering the Victory Strike Project, Brazil. A total of 4,420 line kilometres of high-resolution aeromagnetic data was collected. A total of 31 additional holes were drilled on the Victory Strike target area.
The company, in January 2006, began a 2,000 metre deep core drill program on the Victory Strike concessions. The company had signed a drilling contract with Boart Longyear Geoserv of Brazil and would test at least 10 high priority targets. As of March 27, 2006 the company had drilled 16 core holes at Victory Strike for a total of 1917.6 metres.
Elephant Property, Nevada
The company, during the year 2006, entered into an option agreement with Duncan Park to acquire up to a 50% interest in certain mineral claims located in the Battle Mountain Mining District, Nevada, USA.
The Elephant Property is located three kilometres southeast of Newmont's Copper Canyon Fortitude porphyry/skarn gold deposits, which are part of Newmonts large open pit Phoenix project, which is under construction. The Elephant claim groups consist of 253 lode mining claims covering 6.5 square miles in Lander County, Nevada. The joint venture also controls 3591 acres (5.8 square miles) of additional private lands at Elephant leased from Nevada Land and Resource Company, LLC.
The company, as of September 7, 2005, announced a polymetallic gold-silver-copper-lead-zinc discovery at the Elephant Gold and Silver joint venture project, with five cored diamond HQ drill holes with a total aggregate length of 2317 metres having been completed, with progressively encouraging results.
The company, as of September 26, 2005, announced that an expanded Phase 2 drilling program had commenced at the Elephant project. The joint venture partners initiated a 1,525 metre (5,000 feet) drill program. Work in 2005 and 2006, by the joint venture has been concentrated on the Elephant claims in section 12 and section 36 located in the Battle Mountain-Eureka Trend.
Lightning Project Burt, Dunmore and Holmes Townships, Ontario
The company, as of August 30, 2005, acquired an option to earn a 100% interest on a block of 10 contiguous mining claims covering 1,280 hectares (3200 acres) in Burt, Dunmore and Holmes townships, Ontario, Canada. The property known as the Lightning Project is located approximately 30 kilometres west of the Town of Kirkland Lake in Northern Ontario.
Randsburg International Gold Corporation was incorporated 1990.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RANDSBURG INTERNATIONAL GOLD CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RANDSBURG INTERNATIONAL GOLD CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RANDSBURG INTERNATIONAL GOLD CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RANDSBURG INTERNATIONAL GOLD CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RANDSBURG INTERNATIONAL GOLD CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Randsburg International Gold Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Randsburg International Gold Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Randsburg International Gold Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Randsburg International Gold Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Randsburg International Gold Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. RANDSBURG INTERNATIONAL GOLD CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RANDSBURG INTERNATIONAL GOLD CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RANDSBURG INTERNATIONAL GOLD CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RANDSBURG INTERNATIONAL GOLD CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RANDSBURG INTERNATIONAL GOLD CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RANDSBURG INTERNATIONAL GOLD CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Randsburg International Gold Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Randsburg International Gold Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Randsburg International Gold Corp. Major Shareholders
Randsburg International Gold Corp. History
Randsburg International Gold Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Randsburg International Gold Corp. Offices and Representations
Randsburg International Gold Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Randsburg International Gold Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Randsburg International Gold Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Randsburg International Gold Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Randsburg International Gold Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Randsburg International Gold Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Randsburg International Gold Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Randsburg International Gold Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Randsburg International Gold Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Randsburg International Gold Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Randsburg International Gold Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Randsburg International Gold Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?