- The report contains detailed information about Silvercrest Mines Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Silvercrest Mines Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Silvercrest Mines Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Silvercrest Mines Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Silvercrest Mines Inc. business.
About Silvercrest Mines Inc.
SilverCrest Mines Inc. engages in the exploration and development of silver properties. The company has mineral property interests in Mexico and El Salvador.
Santa Elena Project - Sonora, Mexico
The company has the right to acquire a 100% interest in the Santa Elena Project. The Santa Elena property is located approximately 150 kilometres northeast of the state capital city of Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico. The property consists of six concessions with a total nominal area of 3,159 hectares. The Santa Elena concessions are contiguous within the area.
Cruz De Mayo Project - Sonora, Mexico
The Cruz de Mayo Project is approximately 150 kilometres northeast of the state capital city of Hermosillo, Sonora. The property consists of two concessions (the Cruz de Mayo 2 concession and the El Gueriguito concession) with a total nominal area of 452 hectares. The concessions are contiguous within the area.
Silver Angel Project - Sonora, Mexico
The Silver Angel Project is comprised of 2 mineral concessions encompassing 11,561.31 hectares located in the state of Sonora in northern Mexico approximately 180 kilometres north east of Hermesillo, Mexico.
SilverCrest Mines Inc. was incorporated in 1973. The company was formerly known as Strathclair Ventures Ltd. and changed its name to SilverCrest Mines Inc. in 2003.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SILVERCREST MINES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SILVERCREST MINES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SILVERCREST MINES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SILVERCREST MINES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SILVERCREST MINES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Silvercrest Mines Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Silvercrest Mines Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Silvercrest Mines Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Silvercrest Mines Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Silvercrest Mines Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SILVERCREST MINES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SILVERCREST MINES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SILVERCREST MINES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SILVERCREST MINES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SILVERCREST MINES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SILVERCREST MINES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Silvercrest Mines Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Silvercrest Mines Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Silvercrest Mines Inc. Major Shareholders
Silvercrest Mines Inc. History
Silvercrest Mines Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Silvercrest Mines Inc. Offices and Representations
Silvercrest Mines Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Silvercrest Mines Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Silvercrest Mines Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Silvercrest Mines Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Silvercrest Mines Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Silvercrest Mines Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Silvercrest Mines Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Silvercrest Mines Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Silvercrest Mines Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Silvercrest Mines Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Silvercrest Mines Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Silvercrest Mines Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?