- The report contains detailed information about Cancor Mines Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Cancor Mines Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Cancor Mines Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Cancor Mines Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Cancor Mines Inc. business.
About Cancor Mines Inc.
Cancor Mines Inc., a mining exploration company, engages in the exploration and development of gold and base metal properties located in the Province of Quebec and in Algeria.
The company's principal properties in Canada are the Gemini-Turgeon, Kistabiche group, and Allard properties, which are located in the northwest of Quebec. The properties of the company in Algeria are the In Ouzzal North, Tan Chaffao West, Tan Chaffao East, and Tirek North properties, which are located in the south of Algeria.
Gemini-Turgeon Property: The Gemini and Turgeon properties are located 80 kilometers north of the city of La Sarre in Abitibi. The Gemini property (to the south) consists of 436 claims covering an area of 6,947 hectares, while the Turgeon property (to the north) covers 2,000 hectares and includes 125 claims. The Gemini property is owned 37.5% by Iamgold Corporation, 25% by Inco, and 37.5% the company. In the Turgeon property is owned 50% by Iamgold and 50% by the company.
Kistabiche Project: The Scodnard Option and the Kistabiche E-Z property collectively referred to as the Kistabiche project, which cover a significant portion of the Joutel Volcanic Complex, which is located east of the Mistaouac pluton in the Archean greenstone belt of the Abitibi Subprovince in Quebec. The Kistabiche E-Z property consists of 84 mining claims and mining concession 525 (79.3 hectares), located in ranges VIII, IX, and X of Poirier Township, and in range I of Joutel Township. It covers an area of 2,911.48 hectares. The Scodnard Option abuts the Kistabiche E-Z property to the east and the south. It consists of 14 mining claims in range I of Joutel Township, and covers an area of 204 hectares. The company owns a 50% interest in the Kistabiche project.
Bonfortel Property: The Bonfortel property is located in the southwestern part of the Joutel Volcanic Complex, east of the Mistaouac pluton in the Archean greenstone belt of the Abitibi Subprovince in Quebec. The property consists of 14 claims and covers an area of 389 hectares. The company owns 100% interest in the property.
Poirier Property: The property consists of 43 claims in two separate blocks (block A and block B) in ranges VII, VIII, and IX of Poirier Township in the Joutel area, 135 kilometers north of the city of Amos, in the Abitibi region of Quebec. It covers an area of 1,826 hectares. It is wholly owned by the company.
Allard Property: The Allard property is located in the southeastern sector of Desmazures Township, approximately 42 kilometers southeast of Matagami in the Abitibi region of Quebec. The property consists of 76 contiguous claims, and covers an area of approximately 1,216 hectares. The company and Aur Resources Inc. own 51% and 49% interest respectively.
Tan Chaffao West Project: The Tan Chaffao West permit is located at 220 kilometers northwest of the town of Tamanrasset, at approximately 2,000 kilometers south of the town of Alger, within the Hoggar geological crystalline belt in the Sahara desert. The permit covers an area of 44,580 hectares.
In Ouzzal North Project: The In Ouzzal North permit is located at 380 kilometers southwest of the town of Tamanrasset, at approximately 2,000 kilometers south of the town of Alger, within the Hoggar geological crystalline belt in the Sahara desert. The In Ouzzal North permit covers an area of 25,872 hectares.
Tirek North Project: The Tirek North permit covers an area of 98,990 hectares (990 square kilometers) and encompasses 40 kilometers of a fault which is prospective for gold.
Tan Chaffao East Project: The Tan Chaffao East permit covers an area of 20,000 hectares (200 square kilometers). The permit is a host of a known gold copper mineralization. Located in the southern region of Algeria, Tan Chaffao East is 220 kilometers northwest of the town of Tamanrasset and is approximately 2,000 kilometers south of the town of Algiers in the Saharan desert.
The company was incorporated in 1989 under the name Canchrome Mines Inc. and changed its name to Cancor Mines Inc. in 1995.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CANCOR MINES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CANCOR MINES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CANCOR MINES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CANCOR MINES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CANCOR MINES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Cancor Mines Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Cancor Mines Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Cancor Mines Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Cancor Mines Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Cancor Mines Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CANCOR MINES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CANCOR MINES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CANCOR MINES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CANCOR MINES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CANCOR MINES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CANCOR MINES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Cancor Mines Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Cancor Mines Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Cancor Mines Inc. Major Shareholders
Cancor Mines Inc. History
Cancor Mines Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Cancor Mines Inc. Offices and Representations
Cancor Mines Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cancor Mines Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Cancor Mines Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Cancor Mines Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Cancor Mines Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Cancor Mines Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Cancor Mines Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Cancor Mines Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Cancor Mines Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Cancor Mines Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Cancor Mines Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Cancor Mines Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?