- The report contains detailed information about Royal Standard Minerals Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Royal Standard Minerals Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Royal Standard Minerals Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Royal Standard Minerals Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Royal Standard Minerals Inc. business.
About Royal Standard Minerals Inc.
Royal Standard Minerals Inc., an exploration stage company, engages in the location, acquisition, exploration, and development of gold and precious metal deposits in the state of Nevada and coal in the state of Kentucky.
The company owns a 100% interest in projects in three gold-silver districts in Nevada. These projects include the Goldwedge project in Nye County, Manhattan District project; the Pinon and Dark Star projects in Elko County; the Fondaway Canyon and Dixie-Comstock projects in Churchill County; and the Campton project in Wolfe County, Kentucky.
Goldwedge Project: The Gold Wedge Project is located in the Manhattan Mining District in Nye County, Nevada. The company has entered into an option agreement for patented and unpatented mining claims in the Manhattan Mining District located in Nye County, Nevada. The land package totals approximately 1600 acres (4 patented and 70 unpatented claims). In addition, the company's option includes the Dixie-Comstock claim group located in Churchill County, Nevada. The Dixie-Comstock is a 1500 acre property.
Pinon and Dark Star Projects-Carlin Trend South: The Pinon property is located in the southeast end of the famous Carlin Gold Trend approximately 10 miles south of Newmont's Rain mine, 25 miles southwest of Elko, Nevada. The Pinon property consists of a contiguous land block of 39 unpatented mining lode claims. The Pinon land position covers an area of approximately 2,720 acres (approximately 1101 hectares). The Pinon and Darkstar projects include approximately 8,000 acres comprising unpatented BLM lode mining claims, patents and leased fee lands.
Fondaway Canyon Project: The 100% controlled Fondaway Canyon gold project is located in Churchill County, Nevada in the Stillwater range. The Fondaway Canyon property consists of 148 contiguous unpatented lode-mining claims (approximately 3000 acres) on BLM land held under a lease agreement assigned from Nevada Contact Inc. (NCI) to Royal Standard Minerals Inc. (RSM).
The company has acquired a 100% interest in a surface mine coal project in Wolfe County, Kentucky. The property consists of approximately 1,000 acres of coal mineral rights under lease. The Campton Coal Project is approximately 5 miles southeast of the Town of Campton adjacent to a paved highway 15 and is situated in Wolfe County. Within Wolfe County, the company holds mining interests from seven properties, containing six coal seams capable of production, namely Vires, Grassy, Cannel City, Whitesburg, Fire Clay, and Fire Clay Rider. The Campton mine is made up of seven separately owned land parcels having coal mining rights by all methods, aggregating 974 acres. Of the 1,000 acres, 272.19 acres are permitted for surface mining.
Royal Standard Minerals Inc. was founded in 1986.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ROYAL STANDARD MINERALS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ROYAL STANDARD MINERALS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ROYAL STANDARD MINERALS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ROYAL STANDARD MINERALS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ROYAL STANDARD MINERALS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Royal Standard Minerals Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Royal Standard Minerals Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Royal Standard Minerals Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Royal Standard Minerals Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Royal Standard Minerals Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ROYAL STANDARD MINERALS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ROYAL STANDARD MINERALS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ROYAL STANDARD MINERALS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ROYAL STANDARD MINERALS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ROYAL STANDARD MINERALS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ROYAL STANDARD MINERALS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Royal Standard Minerals Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Royal Standard Minerals Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Royal Standard Minerals Inc. Major Shareholders
Royal Standard Minerals Inc. History
Royal Standard Minerals Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Royal Standard Minerals Inc. Offices and Representations
Royal Standard Minerals Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Royal Standard Minerals Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Royal Standard Minerals Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Royal Standard Minerals Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Royal Standard Minerals Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Royal Standard Minerals Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Royal Standard Minerals Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Royal Standard Minerals Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Royal Standard Minerals Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Royal Standard Minerals Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Royal Standard Minerals Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Royal Standard Minerals Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?