- The report contains detailed information about Ring of Fire Resources Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ring of Fire Resources Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ring of Fire Resources Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ring of Fire Resources Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ring of Fire Resources Inc. business.
About Ring of Fire Resources Inc.
Hawk Uranium Inc., a development stage company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties in Canada and the United States.
The company owns interests in various properties, including Holdsworth Property; McFaulds Lake MacDonald JV Property (McNugget); Cluff Lake Property; Charlebois Lake Property; and Grand Calumet Property.
Holdsworth Property: The company owns 100% interest in 19 mining claims in the District of Algoma, Sault Ste. Marie Mining Division of Ontario covers approximately 760 acres. Of these claims, 16 are located in the southern part of Corbiere Township, Ontario, and the other three extend into the northern part of Esquega Township, Ontario.
McFaulds Lake MacDonald JV Property (McNugget): The property consists of 36.75% interest in the McFaulds Lake Area of the Thunder Bay Mining Division, near the western edge of the James Bay Lowlands, Ontario. The property consists of approximately 3,680 acres.
Cluff Lake Property: The company owns 100% interest in approximately 40,000 acres of ground in 5 blocks adjacent to and on strike with the Cluff Lake Uranium Mine, Saskatchewan.
Charlebois Lake Property: The company owns an option to acquire 100% interest in nine mining claims in the Charlebois Lake Area of the Northern Mining District, Saskatchewan which cover approximately 10,512 acres.
Grand Calumet Property: The company has an option agreement with Globex Mining Enterprises Inc. (Globex), to earn a 70% interest in Globex's 100% owned Grand Calumet uranium-fluorite property. The property is located in Grand Calumet Township, northwest of Hull, Quebec.
The company has an option to acquire a 100% interest in 20 mining claims that are located in Grand Calumet Township, Quebec. It has another option to acquire 100% interest in 6 registered mining claims and 13 pending mining claims located in Grand Calumet Township, Quebec.
Cortez-Gladwin Property: The company owns an option to acquire 19 mining claims in Cortez Township, Ontario and Gladwin Township, Ontario in the Elliot Lake area of northern Ontario. The 19 mining claim units cover 293 claims that consist of approximately 11,720 acres. The company staked an additional 160 claim units with approximately 6,400 acres.
The company, through its wholly-owned U.S. subsidiary, Hawk Uranium USA, Inc. (Hawk USA), holds an investment in Wits Basin Precious Minerals Inc. (Wits Basin), which has investments in various mining properties worldwide.
Hawk Uranium Inc. was founded in 2003. The company was formerly known as Hawk Precious Minerals Inc. and changed its name to Hawk Uranium Inc. in 2007.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RING OF FIRE RESOURCES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RING OF FIRE RESOURCES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RING OF FIRE RESOURCES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RING OF FIRE RESOURCES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RING OF FIRE RESOURCES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ring of Fire Resources Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ring of Fire Resources Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ring of Fire Resources Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ring of Fire Resources Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ring of Fire Resources Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. RING OF FIRE RESOURCES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RING OF FIRE RESOURCES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RING OF FIRE RESOURCES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RING OF FIRE RESOURCES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RING OF FIRE RESOURCES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RING OF FIRE RESOURCES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ring of Fire Resources Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ring of Fire Resources Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ring of Fire Resources Inc. Major Shareholders
Ring of Fire Resources Inc. History
Ring of Fire Resources Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ring of Fire Resources Inc. Offices and Representations
Ring of Fire Resources Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ring of Fire Resources Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ring of Fire Resources Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Ring of Fire Resources Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Ring of Fire Resources Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ring of Fire Resources Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ring of Fire Resources Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ring of Fire Resources Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Ring of Fire Resources Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Ring of Fire Resources Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ring of Fire Resources Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ring of Fire Resources Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?