- The report contains detailed information about Melkior Resources Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Melkior Resources Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Melkior Resources Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Melkior Resources Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Melkior Resources Inc. business.
About Melkior Resources Inc.
Melkior Resources Inc., an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition and exploration of mining properties located in Quebec and Ontario. The companys main mining assets are Carscallen Timmins West, Rim Nickel McFaulds, and Ungava.
Rim Nickel McFaulds
East Rim: The company owns the 23,872 hectare East Rim Property in the Ring of Fire discovery area of north central Ontario. East Rim is located approximately 25 kilometers from the chromite discoveries by Noront and Freewest Resources Canada Inc., and 30 kilometers from the nickel discovery by Noront. The property is 238 square kilometers in size. The property is 100% owned by the company.
West Rim: The company holds the West Rim property 50%-50% with Bold Venture Inc The property covers 935 claims or 14960 hectares. It is located approximately 20 kilometers north of the important Eagle Nest nickel discoveries and 20 kilometers southeast of the Metalex Venture Ltd -WSR massive sulphide discovery.
Timmins West (Carscallen Gold)
The company holds 100% interest in the property, which is located 5 kilometers west of the Lake Shore Gold Corp. developing West Timmins gold mine. It has staked 18 additional unit claims of approximately 288 hectares. This improves the Carscallen property to 102 claim units and 1603 hectares.
The company holds 100% interest in this copper nickel property, which is located in Loveland Township, approximately 35 kilometers northwest of Timmins.
The company owns 100% interest in this nickel property, which is located 20 kilometers southeast of Timmins.
The company owns 100% interest in the Shaw Gold property. The property consists of 78 unpatented claims covering 12.5 square meters, located in the Timmins district of Ontario, approximately 13 kilometers south-east of the city of Timmins, in an area actively being explored by others.
The company owns 100% interest in Big Marsh property (base metals) located in Carscallen Township two kilometers north of the Melkior Timmins gold property.
The company owns 100% interest in Fripp gold property, which is located 25 kilometers south southwest of the City of Timmins.
The company owns 100% interest in Bristol gold property, which consists of 12 claim units in Bristol Township, West Timmins.
Long Lac Geraldton
The company owns 100% interest in the Beardmore gold copper property, which is located in northern Ontario, approximately 20 kilometers east of the town of Longlac. It consists of 203 unpatented claims, covering 32.5 square kilometers.
The company owns 100% interest in this gold property, which consists of 169 claims or 75.6 square kilometers. The property is located 80 kilometers north west of Val-DOr, Quebec.
The company has signed an agreement whereby it has the option to earn a 50% interest in Troilus properties in Quebec. It explores for copper, zinc, and gold.
Delta-Kenty Ungava Quebec
The company owns 49% of this copper-nickel-platinum group with Xstrata Nickel holding 51%. The property is located in the Ungava region in Quebec.
The company owns interest in the Henderson property, which is located in the Raglan Township in south-eastern Ontario. It explores for uranium and nickel.
Other properties in Quebec
The company owns 35 claims in Vauquelin Township and 30 claims in Tiblemont Township located approximately 50 kilometers east of Val-dOr, Quebec.
In January 2010, Big Red Diamond Corporation has completed an agreement to enter into a 50% interest purchase and joint venture agreement with Melkior Resources Inc. regarding 3 claims (12 units covering 192 hectares) comprising the Bristol property located in the Bristol Township of West Timmins, Ontario.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MELKIOR RESOURCES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MELKIOR RESOURCES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MELKIOR RESOURCES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MELKIOR RESOURCES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MELKIOR RESOURCES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Melkior Resources Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Melkior Resources Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Melkior Resources Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Melkior Resources Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Melkior Resources Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MELKIOR RESOURCES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MELKIOR RESOURCES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MELKIOR RESOURCES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MELKIOR RESOURCES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MELKIOR RESOURCES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MELKIOR RESOURCES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Melkior Resources Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Melkior Resources Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Melkior Resources Inc. Major Shareholders
Melkior Resources Inc. History
Melkior Resources Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Melkior Resources Inc. Offices and Representations
Melkior Resources Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Melkior Resources Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Melkior Resources Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Melkior Resources Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Melkior Resources Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Melkior Resources Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Melkior Resources Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Melkior Resources Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Melkior Resources Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Melkior Resources Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Melkior Resources Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Melkior Resources Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?