- The report contains detailed information about Pediment Gold Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Pediment Gold Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Pediment Gold Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Pediment Gold Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Pediment Gold Corp. business.
About Pediment Gold Corp.
Pediment Gold Corp., a mineral exploration company, engages in the evaluation, acquisition, and exploration of gold and silver resources in Mexico.
The company has two projects, San Antonio in Baja California Sur and La Colorada in Sonora, are in advanced exploration stage. In addition, it also has nine exploration projects in Sonora Mexico: Caborca Copper/Gold; Cochis Gold; Daniel Gold; Glor Gold; La Cien Gold; Manuel/Mel Gold; Texson Gold; Nopal Gold; and Valenzuela Silver.
La Colorada Gold-Silver Project
The La Colorada gold-silver project is a past-producing gold and silver mine site with historic output from both underground veins and bulk-mined open-pit heap leach operations. The project is located adjacent to the town of La Colorada in the State of Sonora, which is approximately 40 kilometres southeast of Hermosillo. It holds 11 fully-owned projects and had 1 option contract for 3 mining concessions in the La Colorada area. It owns 100% interest in the concessions Los Pilares, Carmelita, and Crestoncito. These concessions cover 218 hectares and include part of the El Creston pit and adjacent ground, as well as additional exploration potential west of the pit. The company obtained from Minera Recami, an option to acquire 3 additional mineral concessions totaling 400 hectares.
San Antonio Gold Project
The San Antonio Gold Project is located on the Baja Peninsula, adjacent to the historic mining town of San Antonio and 40 km southeast from the port city of La Paz. The 100% owned project consists of 15 concessions and covers 48,715 ha and 14 km (about 9 miles) of favorable geological trend. It has entered into agreements securing long-term surface and access rights for the ongoing exploration, and proposed development and operation of the San Antonio gold project with the Ejido San Antonio. San Antonio consists of two concessions, Cirio and Emily, located in Baja California Sur, Mexico.
Daniel Gold Project
The Daniel project is located in northwest Sonora State, 40 kilometers northwest of Caborca and 15 kilometers south of Tajitos which is connected to Caborca by State Highway 2. The project is consists of 8 mining concessions covering 14,088 hectares.
Caborca Copper Project
The company had an agreement with Inmet Mining Corp. (Inmet), allowing Inmet to explore for copper gold porphyry deposits on its Caborca project. The agreement allowed it to focus on gold dominated project acquisition and exploration of its extensive gold and silver holdings.
Texson Gold Project
The Texson Property in Sonora Mexico is consists of 2 concessions totaling 2,615 hectares and is located in a silver-enriched portion of the Mojave-Sonora Megashear. Texson is located 40 kilometers southwest of highway electrical main and rail access at Trincheras, and 100 kilometers south of the region's supply base at Caborca.
Other Projects (Valenzuela, Nopal, Glor, Cien, Mel/Manuel, Cochis)
The other projects that the company holds cover areas thought to hold for bulk tonnage shear zone hosted gold deposits located in the Sonora-Mojave megashear area. These concessions in part cover old workings with gold mineralization. Soil sampling was completed on the Glor Concession area with several low level gold anomalies located.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PEDIMENT GOLD CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PEDIMENT GOLD CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PEDIMENT GOLD CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PEDIMENT GOLD CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PEDIMENT GOLD CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Pediment Gold Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Pediment Gold Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Pediment Gold Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Pediment Gold Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Pediment Gold Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. PEDIMENT GOLD CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PEDIMENT GOLD CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PEDIMENT GOLD CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PEDIMENT GOLD CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PEDIMENT GOLD CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PEDIMENT GOLD CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Pediment Gold Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Pediment Gold Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Pediment Gold Corp. Major Shareholders
Pediment Gold Corp. History
Pediment Gold Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Pediment Gold Corp. Offices and Representations
Pediment Gold Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Pediment Gold Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Pediment Gold Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Pediment Gold Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Pediment Gold Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Pediment Gold Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Pediment Gold Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Pediment Gold Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Pediment Gold Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Pediment Gold Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Pediment Gold Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Pediment Gold Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?