- The report contains detailed information about Miranda Gold Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Miranda Gold Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Miranda Gold Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Miranda Gold Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Miranda Gold Corp. business.
About Miranda Gold Corp.
Miranda Gold Corp. engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties located in Nevada and Alaska. The company primarily focuses on gold exploration.
Angel Wings, Elko County, Nevada
In 2005, Miranda staked claims on northern projections of the vein systems at Angel Wings.
In September 2010, the company signed an exploration and option to enter joint venture agreement with Ramelius Resources Ltd. (Ramelius) whereby Ramelius may earn a 70% interest.
Big Blue Property, Lander County, Nevada
The company has lease on various unpatented lode claims in the Toiyabe Range in Lander County, Nevada, which collectively comprise the Big Blue project. The project covers approximately 2 square miles and is located approximately 13 miles north of Austin, Nevada.
In May 2010, the company signed an exploration and option to joint venture agreement on the Big Blue Project with Ramelius.
PPM, Humboldt County, Nevada
The company has an exploration agreement with option to form a joint venture with Piedmont Mining Company Inc. (Piedmont) whereby Piedmont may earn a joint venture interest in the PPM project. PPM is a pediment-covered, gold exploration project on the north end of the Battle Mountain-Eureka gold trend in Humboldt County, Nevada. Miranda controls a 100 percent interest in these unpatented lode claims.
Red Canyon Project, Eureka County, Nevada
The Red Canyon project includes various unpatented lode mining claims on the Battle Mountain-Eureka Trend and adjoins U.S. Gold's Tonkin Springs property to the west. The company has a mining lease for the Red Canyon property with Red Canyon Corporation.
TAZ project, Eureka County, Nevada
The company has unpatented lode claims comprising the TAZ project in the Roberts Mountains in Eureka County, Nevada.
In November 2010, the company signed a letter agreement with Navaho Gold PTY Ltd. setting out an exploration and option to joint venture on the TAZ property.
Ester Dome project, Fairbanks Mining District, Alaska
In 2009, the company leased various Alaska state mining claims from Range Minerals Inc. (Range) comprising the Ester Dome project in the Fairbanks Mining District. The Ester Dome project covers approximately 13.8 square miles.
Pavo Real, Tolima District, Colombia
In 2009, the company signed a modified association agreement with ExpoGold Colombia S.A. (ExpoGold) to conduct generative exploration in Colombia. The applications cover approximately 123,000 hectares and are located in 14 discrete mining districts. Included in the 45 applications is the Pavo Real property.
In June 2010, the company exercised the right to acquire 100% of the Pavo Real Concession from ExpoGold.
HOG Property, Eureka County, Nevada
The company staked 39 contiguous claims approximately 1,970 feet northeast of its Red Canyon Project, Eureka County, Nevada. 17 of these claims are within the Red Canyon Project area of interest, and have been included in the lease option agreement with Red Canyon Corporation. The remaining 21 claims are held by Miranda and comprise the HOG property.
The company was founded in 1993 as Miranda Industries, Inc. and changed its name to Thrush Industries, Inc. in 2001. Further, it changed its name to Miranda Diamond Corp. in 2002; and to Miranda Gold Corp. in 2003.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MIRANDA GOLD CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MIRANDA GOLD CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MIRANDA GOLD CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MIRANDA GOLD CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MIRANDA GOLD CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Miranda Gold Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Miranda Gold Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Miranda Gold Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Miranda Gold Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Miranda Gold Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. MIRANDA GOLD CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MIRANDA GOLD CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MIRANDA GOLD CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MIRANDA GOLD CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MIRANDA GOLD CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MIRANDA GOLD CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Miranda Gold Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Miranda Gold Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Miranda Gold Corp. Major Shareholders
Miranda Gold Corp. History
Miranda Gold Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Miranda Gold Corp. Offices and Representations
Miranda Gold Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Miranda Gold Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Miranda Gold Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Miranda Gold Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Miranda Gold Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Miranda Gold Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Miranda Gold Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Miranda Gold Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Miranda Gold Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Miranda Gold Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Miranda Gold Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Miranda Gold Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?