- The report contains detailed information about Orvana Minerals Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Orvana Minerals Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Orvana Minerals Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Orvana Minerals Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Orvana Minerals Corp. business.
About Orvana Minerals Corp.
Orvana Minerals Corp. engages in the evaluation, development, and mining of precious and selected base-metals deposits in Canada. The company owns and operates the Don Mario Mine and property in eastern Bolivia; owns the El Valle-Boinás/Carleìs project in Spain; and holds mineral leases in the state of Michigan, USA referred to as the Copperwood project.
The Don Mario Mine
The company, through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Empresa Minera Paititi S.A. (EMIPA), owns and operates the Don Mario mine in eastern Bolivia. The Don Mario mine includes the Lower Mineralized Zone (LMZ), with the principal product of the LMZ being gold in the form of dore bullion, which also contains a small amount of payable silver.
El Valle-Boinás/Carlés property consists of 14 concessions comprising 4,298 hectares. The El Valle-Boinás and Carlés deposits are located approximately 10 kilometres from each other and shares the same mill and plant facilities.
The Copperwood Project is located within the western Syncline in the Upper Peninsula of the State of Michigan, bordering Lake Superior. The company acquired the Copperwood project in September and October 2008 by entering into 20-year mineral leases covering 712 hectares within the western Syncline in the upper Peninsula of the State of Michigan. The company also obtained options for mineral leases on property nearby for an additional 1,559 hectares.
Orvana Minerals Corp. was founded in 1992.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ORVANA MINERALS CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ORVANA MINERALS CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ORVANA MINERALS CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ORVANA MINERALS CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ORVANA MINERALS CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Orvana Minerals Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Orvana Minerals Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Orvana Minerals Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Orvana Minerals Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Orvana Minerals Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. ORVANA MINERALS CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ORVANA MINERALS CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ORVANA MINERALS CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ORVANA MINERALS CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ORVANA MINERALS CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ORVANA MINERALS CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Orvana Minerals Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Orvana Minerals Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Orvana Minerals Corp. Major Shareholders
Orvana Minerals Corp. History
Orvana Minerals Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Orvana Minerals Corp. Offices and Representations
Orvana Minerals Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Orvana Minerals Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Orvana Minerals Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Orvana Minerals Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Orvana Minerals Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Orvana Minerals Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Orvana Minerals Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Orvana Minerals Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Orvana Minerals Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Orvana Minerals Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Orvana Minerals Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Orvana Minerals Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?