- The report contains detailed information about Orosur Mining Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Orosur Mining Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Orosur Mining Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Orosur Mining Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Orosur Mining Inc. business.
About Orosur Mining Inc.
Orosur Mining Inc. engages in the production and exploration of gold properties in South America.
The company operates in two segments, Gold and Exploration.
The Gold Segment operates the San Gregorio gold mine.
The Exploration Segment engages in the acquisition and exploration of mineral properties.
San Gregorio Operation
The San Gregorio gold operation is located near the town of Minas de Corrales in the Department of Rivera, approximately 450 kilometers north of Montevideo, Uruguay. Gold ore produced at the operation is refined in Switzerland and sold into spot markets. The company owns and operates its own assay laboratory at the San Gregorio mine site.
The company's exploration programs are focused on shear hosted orogenic gold discoveries in Uruguay. The prospective terrains in which the company explores include the Isla Cristalina, Florida, Arroyo Grande, and Don Feliciano belts, as well as the Merin Basin which hosts the Lascano cluster of circular igneous complexes. The company holds 255,268 hectares under prospecting and or exploration permits with 368,085 hectares under application. IT owns and operates three reverse circulation rigs, as well as one diamond, and one combined diamond/reverse circulation drill rig.
Isla Cristalina Belt: The Isla Cristalina Belt is located 450 kilometers from Montevideo in northern Uruguay and hosts the companys operating gold mine at San Gregorio, in the Minas de Corrales District.
Don Feliciano: The company's precious metal projects in this belt include Presidente Terra and Texas. The Presidente Terra gold project is characterized by granite, quartzite, and meta-sediments which are cut by northeast trending high-angle shear zones. The Texas prospect is located 168 kilometers east southeast of the San Gregorio mine site and 283 kilometers northeast of Montevideo.
Florida and Arroyo Grande Belts: The Florida and Arroyo Grande greenstone belts comprise Proterozoic meta-volcanic and meta-sedimentary rocks interspersed through granitic terrain that occupies the southwestern third of the country - also referred to as the Piedra Alta Terrain. The company's gold projects in the Piedra Alta Terrain include Casupa/Crucera, Paso de Lugo, and Mahoma. The Casupa/Crucera projects are 20 kilometers apart and located 110 to 130 kilometers north of Montevideo. Paso de Lugo, in the Arroyo Grande belt, is located 235 kilometers southwest of the San Gregorio mine site and 200 kilometers north northwest of Montevideo.
Cuchilla Dionisio Terrain: The Rocha prospect is located approximately 60 kilometers south of Lascano in the Cuchilla Dionisio Terrain of eastern Uruguay.
Lascano Geophysical Anomaly: The Lascano project is based on a magnetic and gravity anomaly, 240 kilometers northeast of Montevideo. The project area is approximately 70 kilometers long and 40 kilometers wide.
The company was incorporated in 1996. It was formerly known as Uruguay Goldfields Inc. and changed its name to Uruguay Mineral Exploration, Inc. in 2002; and to Orosur Mining Inc. in January 2010.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. OROSUR MINING INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. OROSUR MINING INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. OROSUR MINING INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. OROSUR MINING INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. OROSUR MINING INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Orosur Mining Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Orosur Mining Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Orosur Mining Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Orosur Mining Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Orosur Mining Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. OROSUR MINING INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. OROSUR MINING INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. OROSUR MINING INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. OROSUR MINING INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. OROSUR MINING INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. OROSUR MINING INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Orosur Mining Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Orosur Mining Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Orosur Mining Inc. Major Shareholders
Orosur Mining Inc. History
Orosur Mining Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Orosur Mining Inc. Offices and Representations
Orosur Mining Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Orosur Mining Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Orosur Mining Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Orosur Mining Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Orosur Mining Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Orosur Mining Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Orosur Mining Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Orosur Mining Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Orosur Mining Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Orosur Mining Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Orosur Mining Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Orosur Mining Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?