- The report contains detailed information about African Aura Mining Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for African Aura Mining Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The African Aura Mining Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes African Aura Mining Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of African Aura Mining Inc. business.
About African Aura Mining Inc.
African Aura Mining Inc. engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of gold, iron ore, and diamond properties in Africa. The company, through its subsidiaries, holds interests in mineral properties in Liberia, Sierra Leone, Guinea, and the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC).
The company is targeting a potential iron ore resource at its 44.33% owned Putu Iron Ore Project (Putu) in southeastern Liberia. Putu is located in the centre of a 425 square kilometer exploration license in Grand Gedeh County of eastern Liberia. The Putu project consists of two ridges, namely Mt. Jideh and Mt. Ghi.
NLGM, Liberia: The company's key asset in the gold division is the 100% owned New Liberty Gold Mine (NLGM) property, a feasibility stage project situated approximately 90 kilometers north of the capital city Monrovia in Liberia.
Weaju, Liberia: The other main gold asset in Liberia is Weaju which is situated 30 kilometers to the northeast of NLGM and is part of the Bea Mountains Mineral Development Agreement (MDA).
Sonfon, Sierra Leone: The Sonfon project is under joint venture with Golden Star Resources (GSR) and Minerva Resources PLC. Sonfon is the companys potential gold prospect in Sierra Leone.
Kono Project, Sierra Leone: The company and Petra Diamonds (Petra) entered into a joint venture for the production of diamonds from the underground mining of diamond-bearing kimberlite dykes defined within its three contiguous license areas (Yengema, Njaiama, and Nimini South) in the Kono diamond district in east Sierra Leone. In January 2009, Stellar Diamonds Ltd reached agreement with Petra Diamonds to assume management control of the Kono Project.
Mandala Project, Guinea: The Mandala alluvial diamond project is 100% owned by Stellar Diamonds and comprises two alluvial mining concessions in the southeast of Guinea.
Other Diamond Projects: The company holds 100% interest in MCA project. It also holds Kpo project, which is a 50:50 joint venture with Trans Hex Group.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AFRICAN AURA MINING INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AFRICAN AURA MINING INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AFRICAN AURA MINING INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AFRICAN AURA MINING INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AFRICAN AURA MINING INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. African Aura Mining Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of African Aura Mining Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of African Aura Mining Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. African Aura Mining Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. African Aura Mining Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. AFRICAN AURA MINING INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AFRICAN AURA MINING INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AFRICAN AURA MINING INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AFRICAN AURA MINING INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AFRICAN AURA MINING INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AFRICAN AURA MINING INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
African Aura Mining Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
African Aura Mining Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
African Aura Mining Inc. Major Shareholders
African Aura Mining Inc. History
African Aura Mining Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
African Aura Mining Inc. Offices and Representations
African Aura Mining Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
African Aura Mining Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
African Aura Mining Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
African Aura Mining Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
African Aura Mining Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
African Aura Mining Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
African Aura Mining Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
African Aura Mining Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
African Aura Mining Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
African Aura Mining Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
African Aura Mining Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
African Aura Mining Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?