- The report contains detailed information about Nuinsco Resources Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Nuinsco Resources Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Nuinsco Resources Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Nuinsco Resources Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Nuinsco Resources Ltd. business.
About Nuinsco Resources Ltd.
Nuinsco Resources Limited, a natural resource company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of precious and base metal properties in Canada and Turkey.
Diabase Peninsula: The company owns approximately 87% interest in the Diabase Peninsula Uranium Property in the Athabasca Basin of northern Saskatchewan.
Prairie Lake: The company holds 100% interest in the Prairie Lake Carbonatite Complex, northwestern Ontario.
Marijane Lake/Huston Lake: The company has an option to acquire a 50% interest in the Marijane Lake and Huston Lake uranium properties in Ontario and Manitoba from Temex Resources Corp. Temex owns properties totaling 87 mining claims and covering 52,604 acres.
Berta: The company holds a 50% interest in the Berta Project (copper-gold) located in northeastern Turkey. The Berta property is located approximately 50 kilometers south of the Black Sea in northeastern Turkey.
Elmalaan: The company owns a 100% interest in the Elmalaan Property, a copper, zinc, gold, and silver prospect in northeastern Turkey. Located approximately six kilometers south of the Black Sea coast and 20 kilometers southeast of the large regional population centre of Trabzon, the Elmalaan property covers 947 hectares.
Cameron Lake: The company holds 99% interest in the Cameron Lake Project (gold) located in northwestern Ontario.
Other: The company also holds a royalty interest and an entitlement to a 50% carried interest in future cash flows from the Corner Bay Deposit (copper) located in Chibougamau, Quebec. The other 50% ownership interest is held by Campbell Resources Inc. (Campbell). The company also has an equity interest in Campbell.
Nuinsco Resources Limited was founded in 1977.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NUINSCO RESOURCES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NUINSCO RESOURCES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NUINSCO RESOURCES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NUINSCO RESOURCES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NUINSCO RESOURCES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Nuinsco Resources Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Nuinsco Resources Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Nuinsco Resources Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Nuinsco Resources Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Nuinsco Resources Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. NUINSCO RESOURCES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NUINSCO RESOURCES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NUINSCO RESOURCES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NUINSCO RESOURCES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NUINSCO RESOURCES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NUINSCO RESOURCES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Nuinsco Resources Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Nuinsco Resources Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Nuinsco Resources Ltd. Major Shareholders
Nuinsco Resources Ltd. History
Nuinsco Resources Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Nuinsco Resources Ltd. Offices and Representations
Nuinsco Resources Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Nuinsco Resources Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Nuinsco Resources Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Nuinsco Resources Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Nuinsco Resources Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Nuinsco Resources Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Nuinsco Resources Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Nuinsco Resources Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Nuinsco Resources Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Nuinsco Resources Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Nuinsco Resources Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Nuinsco Resources Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?