- The report contains detailed information about Norsemont Mining, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Norsemont Mining, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Norsemont Mining, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Norsemont Mining, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Norsemont Mining, Inc. business.
About Norsemont Mining, Inc.
Norsemont Mining, Inc. engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of natural resource properties in South America.
Constancia Project, Peru
The company holds 100% interest in the Constancia Property in Peru through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Norsemont Peru S.A.C., located in Lima. As of June 2009, 131 960.35 m (451 holes) were drilled in the Constancia Project in six drilling programs, infill, condemnation, metallurgical, geotechnical, hydrogeological, and exploration. This project is a copper-molybdenum-silver property.
The company holds 100% interest in Pampacancha, which is located approximately 2.7 kilometres south-east of the Constancia deposit. This project is a gold and silver property. As of June 2009, 20 holes were drilled in this property.
Chilloroya South, Peru
The Chiloroya South is located approximately 5.5 kilometres south of the Constancia-San Jose deposit. It is a copper-gold-molybdenum property.
Norsemont Mining, Inc. was incorporated in 1977.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NORSEMONT MINING, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NORSEMONT MINING, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NORSEMONT MINING, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NORSEMONT MINING, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NORSEMONT MINING, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Norsemont Mining, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Norsemont Mining, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Norsemont Mining, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Norsemont Mining, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Norsemont Mining, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NORSEMONT MINING, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NORSEMONT MINING, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NORSEMONT MINING, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NORSEMONT MINING, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NORSEMONT MINING, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NORSEMONT MINING, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Norsemont Mining, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Norsemont Mining, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Norsemont Mining, Inc. Major Shareholders
Norsemont Mining, Inc. History
Norsemont Mining, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Norsemont Mining, Inc. Offices and Representations
Norsemont Mining, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Norsemont Mining, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Norsemont Mining, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Norsemont Mining, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Norsemont Mining, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Norsemont Mining, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Norsemont Mining, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Norsemont Mining, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Norsemont Mining, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Norsemont Mining, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Norsemont Mining, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Norsemont Mining, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?