- The report contains detailed information about Mytilineos Holdings SA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Mytilineos Holdings SA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Mytilineos Holdings SA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Mytilineos Holdings SA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Mytilineos Holdings SA business.
About Mytilineos Holdings SA
Mytilineos Holdings S.A., through its subsidiaries, engages in metallurgy and construction business, as well as generates and trades energy primarily in Greece. The company primarily focuses on metallurgy, energy, defense, and EPC sectors.
Metallurgy & Mining
The company involves in the business of mining and metallurgy of basic metals, which comprises production and trade of aluminum, zinc, and lead.
The company engages in the construction, development, and operation of thermal energy stations, as well as renewable energy sources, such as wind farms, and hydroelectric and photovoltaic parks. In addition, the company trades electricity and CO2 emissions.
The company produces and assembles armored wheeled and tracklaying vehicles for the armed forces, transport organizations, and fire brigades.
The company engages in the construction of energy and environmental projects, which include thermal power production plants and hydroelectric power stations, as well as constructs infrastructure and defense equipment projects.
The company through the strategic alliance with ENDESA EUROPA holds a significant and balanced portfolio of energy assets.
Mytilineos Holdings S.A. was founded in 1908.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MYTILINEOS HOLDINGS SA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MYTILINEOS HOLDINGS SA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MYTILINEOS HOLDINGS SA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MYTILINEOS HOLDINGS SA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MYTILINEOS HOLDINGS SA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Mytilineos Holdings SA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Mytilineos Holdings SA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Mytilineos Holdings SA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Mytilineos Holdings SA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Mytilineos Holdings SA Industry Position Analysis
6. MYTILINEOS HOLDINGS SA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MYTILINEOS HOLDINGS SA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MYTILINEOS HOLDINGS SA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GREECE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MYTILINEOS HOLDINGS SA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MYTILINEOS HOLDINGS SA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MYTILINEOS HOLDINGS SA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Mytilineos Holdings SA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Mytilineos Holdings SA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Mytilineos Holdings SA Major Shareholders
Mytilineos Holdings SA History
Mytilineos Holdings SA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Mytilineos Holdings SA Offices and Representations
Mytilineos Holdings SA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Mytilineos Holdings SA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Mytilineos Holdings SA Capital Market Snapshot
Mytilineos Holdings SA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Mytilineos Holdings SA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Mytilineos Holdings SA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Mytilineos Holdings SA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Mytilineos Holdings SA 1-year Stock Charts
Mytilineos Holdings SA 5-year Stock Charts
Mytilineos Holdings SA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Mytilineos Holdings SA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Mytilineos Holdings SA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?