- The report contains detailed information about Viohalco SA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Viohalco SA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Viohalco SA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Viohalco SA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Viohalco SA business.
About Viohalco SA
Viohalco S.A., through its subsidiaries, engages in the processing, production, and sale of iron, steel, aluminum, copper, and zinc products worldwide. It manufactures and trades copper, copper alloy, and brass rolled and drawn products, which include strips, sheets, discs, blanks, copper and brass tubes, brass and copper bars, copper wires, copper and brass billets, copper and brass flats, copper and brass extrusions, and copper and brass brazing wires. The company also provides steel long products, which include concrete reinforcing bars, welded wire mesh, merchant bars, wire rods, welding electrodes, plain or galvanized wires, galvanized fencing mesh, billets, ERW steel tubes, hollow sections, and narrow hot rolled strips; and steel flat products, including hot-rolled products, heavy plates, equal angles, UPN channels, THN beams/mine profiles, grinding steel balls, railway connections, ploughshare blades, billets, and continuously cast semi-products comprising blooms and slabs. In addition, it offers flat rolled aluminum sheets and coils, which include corrugated sheets, tread plates, painted sheets and coils, special alloy strips, sheets and strips, converter foils, circles, and high magnesium aluminum alloys, lithographic strips, and foilstock. Further, the company provides aluminum extrusion products, which include extrusion systems, hard alloy machining bars, industrial extrusions, composite panels, standard extrusions, architectural extrusions, and custom-made extrusions. Additionally, it offers electrical power network cables, copper and aluminum overhead conductors, building wires, power cables, control and signaling cables, marine cables, halogen-free and fire-resistant cables, telecommunications cables, data cables, fiber optic cables, copper and aluminum conductors, enameled wires, and plastic and rubber compounds. Viohalco S.A. was founded in 1937 and is headquartered in Athens, Greece.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VIOHALCO SA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VIOHALCO SA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VIOHALCO SA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VIOHALCO SA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VIOHALCO SA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Viohalco SA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Viohalco SA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Viohalco SA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Viohalco SA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Viohalco SA Industry Position Analysis
6. VIOHALCO SA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VIOHALCO SA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VIOHALCO SA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GREECE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VIOHALCO SA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VIOHALCO SA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VIOHALCO SA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Viohalco SA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Viohalco SA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Viohalco SA Major Shareholders
Viohalco SA History
Viohalco SA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Viohalco SA Offices and Representations
Viohalco SA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Viohalco SA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Viohalco SA Capital Market Snapshot
Viohalco SA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Viohalco SA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Viohalco SA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Viohalco SA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Viohalco SA 1-year Stock Charts
Viohalco SA 5-year Stock Charts
Viohalco SA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Viohalco SA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Viohalco SA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?