- The report contains detailed information about Mirasol Resources Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Mirasol Resources Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Mirasol Resources Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Mirasol Resources Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Mirasol Resources Ltd. business.
About Mirasol Resources Ltd.
Mirasol Resources Ltd., an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of precious metal properties in the Americas. It primarily focuses on gold-silver prospects.
The company holds 100% rights in 19 exploration projects comprising 200,000 hectares located in the Santa Cruz and Chubut Provinces in the Patagonia region of southern Argentina, as well as in northern Chile.
Sascha and Joaquin Properties
The company owns a 100% interest in the Sascha and Joaquin properties situated in the Santa Cruz Mining District, Argentina. The Sascha Project hosts a gold and silver mineralized epithermal quartz vein system of lowsulphidation style.
Claudia and Santa Rita Properties
The company owns a 100% interest in the Claudia and Santa Rita properties situated in the Santa Cruz Mining District, Argentina. The Claudia Property comprises 14 exploration cateos totaling approximately 120,000 hectares located in the central part of Santa Cruz Province. Santa Rita is a northwest-trending structure which hosts a silver-dominated, low sulphidation quartz vein system.
The company acquired a 100% interest in Nico gold-silver project situated in the Santa Cruz Mining District, Argentina, by staking. In February 2009, the company signed an exploration option agreement with Coeur dAlene Mines (Coeur) for the exploration of its 100%-owned Nico gold-silver project in Santa Cruz Province, southern Argentina. The option agreement provides for an agreement to give Coeur the option to earn an initial 55% in the project. The property covers 19,359 hectares.
Espejo, La Libanesa, and La Curva Properties
The company acquired a 100% interest in certain mining interests situated in the Santa Cruz Mining District, Argentina, by staking. The La Libanesa property hosts a hydrothermal breccia manifested as a 40 meter by 30 meter hill, Cerro Plomo, which contains high grade lead-silver-gold anomalies.
Pajaro, Veloz, and Los Loros Property
The company acquired 100% rights to three exploration properties, Pajaro, Los Loros, and Veloz, in Santa Cruz Province, Argentina.
Rubi Property, Chile
The Rubi copper property in northern Chile is located 22 kilometers southwest of El Salvador. The Rubi property is being offered for joint venture.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MIRASOL RESOURCES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MIRASOL RESOURCES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MIRASOL RESOURCES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MIRASOL RESOURCES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MIRASOL RESOURCES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Mirasol Resources Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Mirasol Resources Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Mirasol Resources Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Mirasol Resources Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Mirasol Resources Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. MIRASOL RESOURCES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MIRASOL RESOURCES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MIRASOL RESOURCES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MIRASOL RESOURCES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MIRASOL RESOURCES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MIRASOL RESOURCES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Mirasol Resources Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Mirasol Resources Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Mirasol Resources Ltd. Major Shareholders
Mirasol Resources Ltd. History
Mirasol Resources Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Mirasol Resources Ltd. Offices and Representations
Mirasol Resources Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Mirasol Resources Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Mirasol Resources Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Mirasol Resources Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Mirasol Resources Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Mirasol Resources Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Mirasol Resources Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Mirasol Resources Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Mirasol Resources Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Mirasol Resources Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Mirasol Resources Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Mirasol Resources Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?