- The report contains detailed information about Melewar Industrial Group Berhad that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Melewar Industrial Group Berhad. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Melewar Industrial Group Berhad financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Melewar Industrial Group Berhad competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Melewar Industrial Group Berhad business.
About Melewar Industrial Group Berhad
Melewar Industrial Group Berhad, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture and trade of steel pipes and tubes in Malaysia. It offers black and carbon steel pipe square and rectangular hollow sections for bicycles, vehicles, agricultural implements, civil engineering, steel towers, furniture, and mining industries; gas and water pipes for carrying gas, water, steam, oil, and air; and galvanized steel conduits for electrical wiring. The company also provides light gauge steel plain and lipped channels for civil engineering, transportation, and electrical communication equipment and machinery; and cold rolled steel sheets in coils, as well as steel and iron products. In addition, it offers engineering and technical consultancy services, and project management services, as well as involves in the property investment activities. Further, the company involves in the power generation activities, and supplies power and steam. Melewar Industrial Group Berhad was founded in 1969 and is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MELEWAR INDUSTRIAL GROUP BERHAD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MELEWAR INDUSTRIAL GROUP BERHAD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MELEWAR INDUSTRIAL GROUP BERHAD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MELEWAR INDUSTRIAL GROUP BERHAD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MELEWAR INDUSTRIAL GROUP BERHAD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Melewar Industrial Group Berhad Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Melewar Industrial Group Berhad and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Melewar Industrial Group Berhad and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Melewar Industrial Group Berhad Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Melewar Industrial Group Berhad Industry Position Analysis
6. MELEWAR INDUSTRIAL GROUP BERHAD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MELEWAR INDUSTRIAL GROUP BERHAD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MELEWAR INDUSTRIAL GROUP BERHAD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. MALAYSIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MELEWAR INDUSTRIAL GROUP BERHAD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MELEWAR INDUSTRIAL GROUP BERHAD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MELEWAR INDUSTRIAL GROUP BERHAD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Melewar Industrial Group Berhad Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Melewar Industrial Group Berhad Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Melewar Industrial Group Berhad Major Shareholders
Melewar Industrial Group Berhad History
Melewar Industrial Group Berhad Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Melewar Industrial Group Berhad Offices and Representations
Melewar Industrial Group Berhad SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Melewar Industrial Group Berhad Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Melewar Industrial Group Berhad Capital Market Snapshot
Melewar Industrial Group Berhad Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Melewar Industrial Group Berhad Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Melewar Industrial Group Berhad Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Melewar Industrial Group Berhad Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Melewar Industrial Group Berhad 1-year Stock Charts
Melewar Industrial Group Berhad 5-year Stock Charts
Melewar Industrial Group Berhad vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Melewar Industrial Group Berhad vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Melewar Industrial Group Berhad Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?