- The report contains detailed information about Careplus Group Berhad that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Careplus Group Berhad. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Careplus Group Berhad financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Careplus Group Berhad competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Careplus Group Berhad business.
About Careplus Group Berhad
Careplus Group Berhad, an investment holding company, engages in the manufacturing, processing, and trading of gloves. It offers latex examination gloves for use in the medical examinations and procedures, diagnostic procedures by dentist, laboratory practices, and food handling practices; nitrile gloves for use in the medical examinations and procedures, laboratory practices, and automotive industry; and vinyl gloves for short term procedures and/or minimal risk protection. The company also provides surgical gloves for precise medical and surgical applications; and cleanroom gloves for use in the semiconductor, electronic, aerospace, pharmaceutical, and biotechnology industries. Careplus Group sells its gloves under Rubbercare, Guardian, Careplus, MasterClean Comfort, and MasterClean Protection brand names, as well as third party labels. In addition, it offers facemasks, respirators, and latex dental dams under Careplus, Rubbercare, and Sunshine brand names; disposable protection products, such as gowns, caps, and shoe covers for third party labels. Further, it provides various environmental services. The company sells its products to hospitals, dental clinics, private healthcare institutions, nursing homes and hospices, social services organizations, research and scientific laboratories, food and beverages manufacturing companies, and high technology manufacturing industries. It exports its products through a distribution network to 20 countries worldwide. The company was founded in 1988 and is headquartered at Seremban, Malaysia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CAREPLUS GROUP BERHAD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CAREPLUS GROUP BERHAD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CAREPLUS GROUP BERHAD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CAREPLUS GROUP BERHAD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CAREPLUS GROUP BERHAD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Careplus Group Berhad Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Careplus Group Berhad and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Careplus Group Berhad and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Careplus Group Berhad Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Clothing, Textiles and Accessories Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Careplus Group Berhad Industry Position Analysis
6. CAREPLUS GROUP BERHAD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CAREPLUS GROUP BERHAD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CAREPLUS GROUP BERHAD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. MALAYSIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CAREPLUS GROUP BERHAD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CAREPLUS GROUP BERHAD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CAREPLUS GROUP BERHAD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Careplus Group Berhad Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Careplus Group Berhad Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Careplus Group Berhad Major Shareholders
Careplus Group Berhad History
Careplus Group Berhad Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Careplus Group Berhad Offices and Representations
Careplus Group Berhad SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Careplus Group Berhad Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Careplus Group Berhad Capital Market Snapshot
Careplus Group Berhad Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Clothing, Textiles and Accessories Industry Statistics
Careplus Group Berhad Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Careplus Group Berhad Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Careplus Group Berhad Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Careplus Group Berhad 1-year Stock Charts
Careplus Group Berhad 5-year Stock Charts
Careplus Group Berhad vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Careplus Group Berhad vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Careplus Group Berhad Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?