- The report contains detailed information about Coral Gold Resources Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Coral Gold Resources Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Coral Gold Resources Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Coral Gold Resources Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Coral Gold Resources Ltd. business.
About Coral Gold Resources Ltd.
Coral Gold Resources Ltd., an explorations stage company, engages in the exploration and development of natural resource properties in the States of Nevada and California in the United States. The company primarily focuses on the Robertson Mining Claims, in Nevada, United States.
Robertson Mining Claims, Nevada, U.S.A.
The Robertson Mining Claims are located in Crescent Valley, Nevada on the western flanks of the Shoshone Range. The Robertson Mining Claims comprise approximately 11,000 acres in the Bullion Mining District, Lander County, Nevada, and include 724 unpatented and patented lode and placer mining claims. The Robertson Mining Claims comprise 3 separate claim groups known as the Core Claims; the Carve Out Claims, and the Norma Sass and Ruf Claims.
Robertson Property: The Robertson Property is an advanced-stage gold exploration project located in eastern Lander County, Nevada. The core property consists of 556 unpatented federal lode claims, mill sites, placer claims and 9 patented lode claims covering approximately 8,500 acres of public lands. The company is record owner of 495 claims and controls an additional 61 claims through a series of mineral leases and option agreements. Approximately 61 of the 495 of the claims that comprise the Robertson Property are controlled by the company through 6 mining leases and option agreements.
Carve-Out Claims, Nevada, U.S.A.: The company holds an undivided 61% interest and a 39% interest carried to production in the Carve-Out Claims.
Norma Sass and Ruf Claims, Nevada, U.S.A: The company owns a 66.6% interest in the Norma Sass and Ruf Claims, which originally were a part of the Carve-Out Claims, after an option agreement with Levon Resources Ltd. (Levon) transferring to Levon a 33.3% interest in the Norma Sass and Ruf Claims.
The company has an exploration agreement with Agnico-Eagle. The agreement covers its the Norma Sass, Blue Nugget and Lander Ranch claims. The Norma Sass agreement also includes its partnership with Levon. Under the agreement, Agnico-Eagle can earn a 51% interest in the Norma Sass, Blue Nugget and Lander Ranch claims by completing at least 45,000 feet of exploration drilling and paying certain advance royalties.
In 2008, the company entered into an exploration, development and mine operating agreement with Barrick, wherein Barrick is granted the option to acquire approximately a 75% interest in its and Levon interests in the Norma Sass Property, Nevada, consisting of 36 unpatented mining claims.
June Claims: The company announced the completion of a mineral lease with option to purchase agreement to explore, develop, and exploit six lode mining claims located in Lander County, State of Nevada (the June Claims). The June Claims are adjacent to the companys View Claims in the northwest section of its Robertson Property.
JDN Claims, Nevada, U.S.A.: The company has 6 mining claims on 550 acres of land near Crescent Valley (Lander County), Nevada. The company located an additional 28 unpatented lode mining claims covering approximately 30 acres and has a 100% interest by staking the JDN Claims.
The company was founded in 1981. It was formerly known as Coral Gold Corp. and changed its name to Coral Gold Resources Ltd. in 2004.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CORAL GOLD RESOURCES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CORAL GOLD RESOURCES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CORAL GOLD RESOURCES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CORAL GOLD RESOURCES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CORAL GOLD RESOURCES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Coral Gold Resources Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Coral Gold Resources Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Coral Gold Resources Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Coral Gold Resources Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Coral Gold Resources Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. CORAL GOLD RESOURCES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CORAL GOLD RESOURCES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CORAL GOLD RESOURCES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CORAL GOLD RESOURCES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CORAL GOLD RESOURCES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CORAL GOLD RESOURCES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Coral Gold Resources Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Coral Gold Resources Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Coral Gold Resources Ltd. Major Shareholders
Coral Gold Resources Ltd. History
Coral Gold Resources Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Coral Gold Resources Ltd. Offices and Representations
Coral Gold Resources Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Coral Gold Resources Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Coral Gold Resources Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Coral Gold Resources Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Coral Gold Resources Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Coral Gold Resources Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Coral Gold Resources Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Coral Gold Resources Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Coral Gold Resources Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Coral Gold Resources Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Coral Gold Resources Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Coral Gold Resources Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?