- The report contains detailed information about MacArthur Coal Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for MacArthur Coal Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The MacArthur Coal Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes MacArthur Coal Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of MacArthur Coal Ltd. business.
About MacArthur Coal Ltd.
Macarthur Coal Limited engages in the exploration, project development, and coal mine management and operation in central Queensland. The company produces seaborne low volatile pulverized injection coal used for steel making. It operates two mines in Queenslands Bowen Basin.
The companys major assets are: a 73.3% share in Coppabella Mine and Moorvale Mine through the Coppabella and Moorvale Joint Venture (CMJV); and a 74.66% share of the Middlemount Mine project.
Coppabella Mine is located 140km south-west of Mackay near the townships of Nebo and Moranbah. Its installed production capacity is 4.8Mtpa. Coal is mined using conventional strip mining using a dragline with truck and shovel and excavators for pre-stripping operations in Johnson, South, and East Pits. Mining and coal preparation activities are carried out 24 hours per day, seven days per week.
The companys production joint venture participants are: CITIC Resources Australia Pty Ltd, Marubeni Corporation, Sojitz Corporation, JFE Shoji Trade Corporation, and NS Trading Co Ltd.
The Moorvale Mine is an open-cut coal mine located 13 kilometres south of the Coppabella Mine in Queenslands bowen basin. Macarthur Coal (C&M Management) Pty Ltd manages the mine on behalf of the Coppabella and Moorvale Joint Venture.
The Middlemount Mine project is an incorporated joint venture with Paway Ltd. The Middlemount Mine project comprises mineral development licence MDL282, EPC1225, and MLA70379 located approximately 6km south-west of the township of Middlemount in central Queensland. Middlemount is located approximately 120km south of the Coppabella Mine.
The companys customer base comprises steel producers which use the LV PCI product in the production of steel.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MACARTHUR COAL LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MACARTHUR COAL LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MACARTHUR COAL LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MACARTHUR COAL LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MACARTHUR COAL LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. MacArthur Coal Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of MacArthur Coal Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of MacArthur Coal Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. MacArthur Coal Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. MacArthur Coal Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. MACARTHUR COAL LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MACARTHUR COAL LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MACARTHUR COAL LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRALIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MACARTHUR COAL LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MACARTHUR COAL LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MACARTHUR COAL LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
MacArthur Coal Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
MacArthur Coal Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
MacArthur Coal Ltd. Major Shareholders
MacArthur Coal Ltd. History
MacArthur Coal Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
MacArthur Coal Ltd. Offices and Representations
MacArthur Coal Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
MacArthur Coal Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
MacArthur Coal Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
MacArthur Coal Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
MacArthur Coal Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
MacArthur Coal Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
MacArthur Coal Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
MacArthur Coal Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
MacArthur Coal Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
MacArthur Coal Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
MacArthur Coal Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
MacArthur Coal Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?