Levon Resources Ltd. Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
- The report contains detailed information about Levon Resources Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Levon Resources Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Levon Resources Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Levon Resources Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Levon Resources Ltd. business.
About Levon Resources Ltd.
Levon Resources Ltd., an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties in Canada. The company primarily focused on silver and gold exploration.
The companys principal business activities has been the exploration of mineral properties located in British Columbia, Canada, where it has interest in three mineral properties, including the Congress, Goldbridge (also known as the BRX claims), and Wayside claims. It also holds certain interest in three mineral properties located in Nevada, U.S., the Eagle Claims, the Norma Sass and the Ruf Claims. It also has interest in Cordero property.
Cordero-Project, Chihuahua State, Mexico: The company owns 51% interest in the property, which is located 35 km northeast of the town of Hidalgo Del Parral, in the state of Chihuahua in north central Mexico. The Cordero property consists of contiguous staked and optioned mining claims of approximately 20,000 hectares and covers the entire Cordero mining district. As of June 2010, phase 2 drilling was completed (52 core holes totaling 19,338 m, combined Phase 1 & 2 totals 22,523 m).
Norma Sass and Ruf Property, Nevada, USA: The company has 33.33% interest in 59 mineral claims the Norma Sass and Ruf Claims. The property consists of 36 mining claims (the Norma Sass claims) and 23 claims (the Ruf claims) and is located in the state of Nevada. In 2008, the company and Coral Gold Resources Ltd.s wholly-owned U.S. subsidiary, Coral Resources, Inc. (CRI) entered into an exploration, development, and mine operating agreement with Barrick Gold Exploration Inc. (Barrick), wherein Barrick is granted the option to acquire up to a 75% interest in CRIs and its interests in the Norma Sass Property, Nevada, consisting of 36 unpatented mining claims.
Eagle Claims, Nevada, USA: The company holds a 50% interest in the Eagle Claims, subject to a 3% net smelter royalty. The property consists of 45 lode claims (approximately 646 acres), known as the Eagle 15 to 50 and Eagle 53 to 61 and are located in Corral Canyon, in Lander County, Nevada.
Congress Property, British Columbia, Canada: The company owns a 50% leasehold interest in 45 claims in the Lillooet Mining Division, British Columbia. The property consists of 8 crown granted mineral claims, 1 reverted crown granted mineral claim, 3 mineral leases, and 11 mineral claims totaling 109 cells covering approximately 2,432 hectares (6,012 acres).
Goldbridge Property (BRX claims) British Columbia, Canada: The company holds 50% interest in 74 mineral claims of the Goldbridge Property. These claims form one contiguous parcel and cover a nominal 1 065 hectare.
Levon Resources, Ltd. was founded in 1965. It was formerly known as Alice Arm Mining, Ltd. and changed its name to New Congress Resources Ltd. in 1975. Further, it changed its name to Levon Resources Ltd. in 1983.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LEVON RESOURCES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LEVON RESOURCES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LEVON RESOURCES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LEVON RESOURCES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LEVON RESOURCES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Levon Resources Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Levon Resources Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Levon Resources Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Levon Resources Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Levon Resources Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. LEVON RESOURCES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LEVON RESOURCES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LEVON RESOURCES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LEVON RESOURCES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LEVON RESOURCES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LEVON RESOURCES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF FIGURES
Levon Resources Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Levon Resources Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Levon Resources Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Levon Resources Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Levon Resources Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Levon Resources Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Levon Resources Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Levon Resources Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Levon Resources Ltd. Major Shareholders
Levon Resources Ltd. History
Levon Resources Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Levon Resources Ltd. Offices and Representations
Levon Resources Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Levon Resources Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Levon Resources Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Levon Resources Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Levon Resources Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Levon Resources Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?