- The report contains detailed information about Laurion Mineral Exploration Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Laurion Mineral Exploration Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Laurion Mineral Exploration Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Laurion Mineral Exploration Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Laurion Mineral Exploration Inc. business.
About Laurion Mineral Exploration Inc.
Laurion Mineral Exploration Inc., an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, evaluation, and development of base metals, platinum group elements (PGEs) and gold properties in Ontario.
The Sturgeon River Property
The company has a 100% interest in the Sturgeon River Property, which consists of 35 patented mineral claims located in the Geraldton-Beardmore Gold Camp.
Strategic Alliance with Geoinformatics
The company has a strategic alliance with Geoinformatics. The strategic alliance between the company and Geoinformatics is based on a exploration program encompassing project generation to on-ground exploration in a geological region known as the Mid-Continent Rift (MCR), which is located in the southwest portion of the Canadian Superior Craton (the LAGXL Area).
Alliance Project #1 - Gowganda Project: The Gowganda Project consists of the Midlothian Project (the Midlothian Project) and the Raymond Project (the Raymond Project). The Midlothian Project consists of a 2,782 hectare claim block (27.8 square kilo meters). The Raymond Project is located 24 kilo meters northwest of Gowganda in the Township of Midlothian and consists of a 3,291 hectare claim block (32.9 square kilo meters).
Alliance Target #2 - The Nipigon Project: The Nipigon Project (Nipigon Project) consists of the Dorothea Project (Dorothea Project), the Fox Mountain Project (Fox Mountain Project), and the Graydon Lake Project (Graydon Lake Project).
The Dorothea Project is located 15 kilo meters northwest of the city of Beardmore within Dorothea Township and consists of a 957 hectare (9.57 square kilo meters) claim block. The Fox Mountain Project is located 40 kilo meters west of Cameron Falls straddling the Townships of Little Sturge and Leckie Lakes, and consists of a 1,730.5 hectare (17.3 square kilo meters) claim block and the Graydon Lake Project is located 23 kilo meters northwest of Cameron Falls within Graydon Lake Township and consists of a 2,209 hectare (22.1 square kilo meters) claim block. The Fox Mountain and Graydon Lake Projects are located approximately 45 kilo meters northwest of Nipigon and cover circular magnetic anomalies.
The Enid-Massey Property
The company holds a 100% ownership interest in 55 unpatented mining claims (consisting of 589 units), covering approximately 9,542 hectares in the Enid, Massey, Fortune, Turnbull and Cote Townships, located 40 kilo meters west of Timmins, which claims comprise the Enid-Massey Property (Enid- Massey Property).
The Enid-Massey Property focuses on Ni-Cu-PGEs and gold targets located within the Cote-Enid-Massey Mafic Intrusive Complex (CEMMI) located within the Kamiskotia Volcanic Complex (KVC).
Cote-Bihar Claims: The company owns 11 leased mining claims in the Cote Township (the Cote-Bilar Claims).
The company owns certain rights to a mineral property located in the northeast part of Tisdale Township totaling 27 claims located approximately 12 kilo meters northeast of Timmins, Ontario. VG Gold Corp. (VG Gold) holds 68.5% interest and the company the remaining 31.5% interest in 12 of the claims (Davidson-Tisdale Claims).
The company holds the remaining 31.5% interest in the Davidson-Tisdale Property.
The North Tisdale Property
The company holds a 100% interest in the 15 claims comprising the North Tisdale Property.
The Lydian Property
The Lydian Property was optioned to the Corporation by Unor Inc. pursuant to an option agreement (the Unor Option Agreement) and consists of 20 mining claims.
The German Property
The German Property was optioned to the company by Comaplex Minerals Corporation (Comaplex) and is located on the eastern extension of the Timmins Mining Camp in the German Township.
The Fripp Property
The company holds a 100% interest in 3 unpatented mining claims (30 units) in Fripp Township located 23 kilo meters south west of Timmins, Ontario (the FRIPP Property).
The Clary Property
The Clary Property is located 50 kilo merers west of the town of Temagami and 105 kilo meters northwest of North Bay, Ontario. The Clary Property consists of 4 mining claims and consists of 52 units.
The East Lydian Property
The East Lydian Property represents 100% interest in 6 unpatented mining claim units (1 mining claim) in Clergue Township.
The company was incorporated in 1945. It was formerly known as Laurion Gold Inc and changed its name to Laurion Mineral Exploration Inc. in 2006.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LAURION MINERAL EXPLORATION INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LAURION MINERAL EXPLORATION INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LAURION MINERAL EXPLORATION INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LAURION MINERAL EXPLORATION INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LAURION MINERAL EXPLORATION INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Laurion Mineral Exploration Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Laurion Mineral Exploration Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Laurion Mineral Exploration Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Laurion Mineral Exploration Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Laurion Mineral Exploration Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. LAURION MINERAL EXPLORATION INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LAURION MINERAL EXPLORATION INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LAURION MINERAL EXPLORATION INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LAURION MINERAL EXPLORATION INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LAURION MINERAL EXPLORATION INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LAURION MINERAL EXPLORATION INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Laurion Mineral Exploration Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Laurion Mineral Exploration Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Laurion Mineral Exploration Inc. Major Shareholders
Laurion Mineral Exploration Inc. History
Laurion Mineral Exploration Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Laurion Mineral Exploration Inc. Offices and Representations
Laurion Mineral Exploration Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Laurion Mineral Exploration Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Laurion Mineral Exploration Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Laurion Mineral Exploration Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Laurion Mineral Exploration Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Laurion Mineral Exploration Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Laurion Mineral Exploration Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Laurion Mineral Exploration Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Laurion Mineral Exploration Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Laurion Mineral Exploration Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Laurion Mineral Exploration Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Laurion Mineral Exploration Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?