- The report contains detailed information about St Elias Mines Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for St Elias Mines Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The St Elias Mines Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes St Elias Mines Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of St Elias Mines Ltd. business.
About St Elias Mines Ltd.
St. Elias Mines Ltd., a development stage company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of natural resource properties located in Peru and British Columbia.
Tesoro Gold, Peru: The company has an agreement to acquire a 100% interest in certain mining claims located in the Acari District, Ica Department, Peru. The Tesoro project is geologically classified as a mesothermal deposit.
Beaverdell, British Columbia, Canada: The company owns a 100% interest in the Beaverdell Gold/Silver Property located in south central British Columbia. It has granted to Intigold Mines Ltd. options to acquire approximately a 70% interest in the Beaverdell Gold/Silver Property.
Kettle River, British Columbia, Canada: The company has an agreement to acquire a 100% interest in 17 mineral claims located in the Greenwood Mining Division, British Columbia. Hi Ho Silver Resources Inc. (Hi Ho) earned a 51% interest in the Kettle River (Carmi) Molybdenum Property and also has agreement to acquire remaining 49% interest.
South Rim, British Columbia: The company owns a 100% interest 12 mining claims covering 5,353 hectares located in the Omineca Mining Division, Province of British Columbia. It has granted to Hi Ho an option to earn a 51% interest in the South Rim Project.
Cueva Blanca, Peru: The company owns a 100% interest in the Cueva Blanca Property in Northern Peru. The Cueva Blanca Property comprises 1,200 hectares and is located in the Lambayeque Department in northern Peru.
Vilcoro, Peru: The company has an option agreement to acquire a 95% interest in the Vilcoro Gold Property located adjacent to Barricks Lagunas Norte Property. It has granted Geneva Resources Inc. (Geneva) an option to earn a 66% interest in the property.
Jales, Portugal: The company has entered into an option agreement to acquire a 51% interest in the Jales Gold mine and the Graheria deposit located in the district of Villa Real in northern Portugal. In April 2009, Kernow Resources & Developments Ltd. has agreed that it would purchase the companys 51% interest in the Jales/Gralheira Property.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ST ELIAS MINES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ST ELIAS MINES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ST ELIAS MINES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ST ELIAS MINES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ST ELIAS MINES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. St Elias Mines Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of St Elias Mines Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of St Elias Mines Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. St Elias Mines Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. St Elias Mines Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. ST ELIAS MINES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ST ELIAS MINES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ST ELIAS MINES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ST ELIAS MINES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ST ELIAS MINES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ST ELIAS MINES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
St Elias Mines Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
St Elias Mines Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
St Elias Mines Ltd. Major Shareholders
St Elias Mines Ltd. History
St Elias Mines Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
St Elias Mines Ltd. Offices and Representations
St Elias Mines Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
St Elias Mines Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
St Elias Mines Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
St Elias Mines Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
St Elias Mines Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
St Elias Mines Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
St Elias Mines Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
St Elias Mines Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
St Elias Mines Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
St Elias Mines Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
St Elias Mines Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
St Elias Mines Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?