- The report contains detailed information about Laramide Resources Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Laramide Resources Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Laramide Resources Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Laramide Resources Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Laramide Resources Ltd. business.
About Laramide Resources Ltd.
Laramide Resources Ltd. engages in the exploration and development of uranium assets in Australia and the United States.
The company's principal project is Westmoreland in Queensland, Australia. Its U.S. assets include La Jara Mesa in Grants, New Mexico; and La Sal in the Lisbon Valley district of Utah.
Westmoreland: The company owns 100% interest in Westmoreland Project located in Queensland, Australia. The company has completed a two-phase drilling program on the Westmoreland project. Approximately 8,800 meters and approximately 160 holes were drilled in the Red Tree and Junnagunna zones.
La Jara Mesa, Grants, New Mexico: The La Jara Mesa project is located in Cibola County, New Mexico, in the Ambrosia Lake Mining District of the Grants Mineral Belt. Jara Mesa is a sandstone hosted roll front style deposit.
La Sal, Big Indian Mining District, Utah: The La Sal property is located within the Big Indian Mining District in Utah. The La Sal property is located 55 miles from Denison Mines Blanding Mill.
UNC Mineral Royalty, the U.S.A: The company has acquired a portfolio of uranium royalties in the Grants Mineral District of New Mexico, the U.S.A from United Nuclear Corporation. The royalty portfolio covers three separate parcels of mineral leases (Section 8, Section 17, and Mancos) in the Churchrock area of McKinley County which is located 20 miles northeast of Gallup, New Mexico.
Laramide Resources Ltd. was founded in 1980.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LARAMIDE RESOURCES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LARAMIDE RESOURCES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LARAMIDE RESOURCES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LARAMIDE RESOURCES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LARAMIDE RESOURCES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Laramide Resources Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Laramide Resources Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Laramide Resources Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Laramide Resources Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Laramide Resources Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. LARAMIDE RESOURCES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LARAMIDE RESOURCES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LARAMIDE RESOURCES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LARAMIDE RESOURCES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LARAMIDE RESOURCES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LARAMIDE RESOURCES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Laramide Resources Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Laramide Resources Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Laramide Resources Ltd. Major Shareholders
Laramide Resources Ltd. History
Laramide Resources Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Laramide Resources Ltd. Offices and Representations
Laramide Resources Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Laramide Resources Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Laramide Resources Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Laramide Resources Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Laramide Resources Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Laramide Resources Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Laramide Resources Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Laramide Resources Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Laramide Resources Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Laramide Resources Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Laramide Resources Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Laramide Resources Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?