- The report contains detailed information about K+S Aktiengesellschaft that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for K+S Aktiengesellschaft. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The K+S Aktiengesellschaft financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes K+S Aktiengesellschaft competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of K+S Aktiengesellschaft business.
About K+S Aktiengesellschaft
K+S AG, through its subsidiaries, engages in the supply of speciality and standard fertilizers, plant care, and salt products in Germany and internationally.
The company operates in five segments: Potash and Magnesium Products, COMPO, Fertiva, Salt, and Complementary Business Segments.
Potash and Magnesium Products segment
The Potash and Magnesium Products business segment engages in the production and marketing of potash fertilizers and fertilizer specialties, as well as potash and magnesium compounds for technical, industrial and pharmaceutical applications. This segment provides potash and magnesium products in Europe and internationally.
COMPO Business Segment
The COMPO business segment markets branded products for the consumer sector (garden and lawn fertilizers, plant care products, plant protection agents and potting soils) and specialty fertilizers for the professional sector (horticulture, special crops and agriculture). The COMPO business segment provides premium products in the field of potting soils, specialty fertilizers and plant care products in Europe. COMPO collaborates with the Swiss agricultural business company Syngenta in the area of plant protection agents and pesticides for private users.
Fertiva Business Segment
The Fertiva business segment engages in the marketing and sales activities for nitrogenous fertilizers, which are purchased from various manufacturers for resale.
Salt Business Segment
The Salt business segment engages in the production and marketing of food grade salt, industrial salt and salt for chemical use, de-icing salt and sodium chloride brine. The product range of the Salt business segment covers food-grade salts for private households and the food industry, as well as industrial salts for use in many areas of industry (from dyeing works through the production of foodstuffs for animals to use in the exploration of oil and natural gas), as well as in the pharmaceutical industry.
Complementary Business Segments
This segment offers a range of waste management services, including the underground reutilization and disposal of waste to the distribution of smelting salts to companies in the secondary aluminum industry, including the collection and processing of aluminum salt slag. Furthermore, the other Complementary Business segments' range extends from the granulation of CATSAN cat litter, through its own logistics service provider, to trading activities involving basic chemicals, such as calcium chloride for pre-wetted de-icing agents used by winter road clearance services.
In January 2008, the Waste Management and Recycling business segment was grouped together with the service activities bundled in the Services and Trading business segment and the new entity was given the name Complementary Business Segments.
In addition to recycling activities and the disposal of waste in potash and rock salt mines, as well as the granulation of CATSAN, the term Complementary Business Segments also bundles further activities of importance to the K+S Group. With Kali-Transport Gesel - schaft mbH (KTG), Hamburg, the K+S Group possesses its own logistics service provider. Chemische Fabrik Kalk GmbH (CFK) trades in different basic chemicals.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. K+S AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. K+S AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. K+S AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT SWOT ANALYSIS
4. K+S AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. K+S AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. K+S Aktiengesellschaft Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of K+S Aktiengesellschaft and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of K+S Aktiengesellschaft and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. K+S Aktiengesellschaft Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. K+S Aktiengesellschaft Industry Position Analysis
6. K+S AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. K+S AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. K+S AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GERMANY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. K+S AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. K+S AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. K+S AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
K+S Aktiengesellschaft Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
K+S Aktiengesellschaft Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
K+S Aktiengesellschaft Major Shareholders
K+S Aktiengesellschaft History
K+S Aktiengesellschaft Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
K+S Aktiengesellschaft Offices and Representations
K+S Aktiengesellschaft SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
K+S Aktiengesellschaft Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
K+S Aktiengesellschaft Capital Market Snapshot
K+S Aktiengesellschaft Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
K+S Aktiengesellschaft Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
K+S Aktiengesellschaft Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
K+S Aktiengesellschaft Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
K+S Aktiengesellschaft 1-year Stock Charts
K+S Aktiengesellschaft 5-year Stock Charts
K+S Aktiengesellschaft vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
K+S Aktiengesellschaft vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
K+S Aktiengesellschaft Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?