- The report contains detailed information about Aurubis AG that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Aurubis AG. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Aurubis AG financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Aurubis AG competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Aurubis AG business.
About Aurubis AG
Aurubis AG engages in producing, processing, and recycling copper in Europe and internationally.
The company's business units include Primary Copper; Recycling/Precious Metals; and Copper Products.
The Primary Copper Business Unit involves in the production of copper in the form of marketable copper cathodes from the primary raw material, copper concentrates. This includes the smelting and refining operations at the production sites in Hamburg, Olen (Belgium), and Pirdop (Bulgaria), as well as the subsidiaries Peute Baustoff GmbH and Retorte GmbH Selenium Chemicals & Metals, which produce specialty products. It also engages in the production and marketing of sulphuric acid.
The Recycling/Precious Metals Business Unit engages in the production of copper cathodes from various recycled raw materials. Recycling activities are performed at different locations, including the recycling centre is located in Lunen, Westphalia. Other subsidiaries and affiliated companies are active in raw material trading and treatment, such as Elektro Recycling NORD GmbH (E.R.N., 70 % holding) and CABLO Metall-Recycling & Handel GmbH. This division also produces the by-metals and co-products contained in the copper raw materials, including gold, silver, and platinum group metals, as well as lead, nickel, bismuth, tin, antimony, zinc, selenium, and tellurium products and compounds.
The Copper Products Business Unit engages in the production of copper products. In the first processing stage, the company produces continuous cast wire rod from cathodes and continuous cast shapes. In the affiliated company, Schwermetall Halbzeugwerk GmbH & Co. KG (50 % investment) and the subsidiary, Prymetall GmbH & Co. KG, Stolberg, continuous cast shapes are processed into pre-rolled strip and subsequently into strips and shaped wires. Slitting centers in Dolný Kubín (Slovakia) and Smethwick (Great Britain) complement its service range and supply strips in the required dimensions. Complex specialty profiles are produced at Swiss Advanced Materials SA (SAM) in Switzerland.
The company's customers include companies in the copper semis industry, the electrical engineering, electronics, machine, automotive, and chemical industries, as well as suppliers of the construction and car industries.
The company was founded in 1866. It was formerly known as Norddeutsche Affinerie AG and changed its name to Aurubis AG in April 2009.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AURUBIS AG COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AURUBIS AG BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AURUBIS AG SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AURUBIS AG FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AURUBIS AG COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Aurubis AG Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Aurubis AG and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Aurubis AG and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Aurubis AG Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Aurubis AG Industry Position Analysis
6. AURUBIS AG NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AURUBIS AG EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AURUBIS AG ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GERMANY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AURUBIS AG IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AURUBIS AG PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AURUBIS AG VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Aurubis AG Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Aurubis AG Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Aurubis AG Major Shareholders
Aurubis AG History
Aurubis AG Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Aurubis AG Offices and Representations
Aurubis AG SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Aurubis AG Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Aurubis AG Capital Market Snapshot
Aurubis AG Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Aurubis AG Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Aurubis AG Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Aurubis AG Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Aurubis AG 1-year Stock Charts
Aurubis AG 5-year Stock Charts
Aurubis AG vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Aurubis AG vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Aurubis AG Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?