- The report contains detailed information about Kimber Resources Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Kimber Resources Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Kimber Resources Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Kimber Resources Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Kimber Resources Inc. business.
About Kimber Resources Inc.
Kimber Resources Inc., an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral resource properties in Mexico. It primarily explores for gold and silver deposits.
The Monterde Property
The Monterde Property consists of the Monterde Concessions, the El Coronel Concessions, the Staked Concessions, and the San Francisco concession, a total of 35 mineral concessions. The Monterde Property is located in the Sierra Madre mountains of southwestern Chihuahua State. The company primarily focuses on the development of the Carmen, Veta Minitas, and Carotare deposits and the exploration of the rest of the Monterde Property located in the Monterde Mining District in the western part of the state of Chihuahua, Mexico. Its principal targets on the Monterde Property are commercially viable gold and silver deposits.
Pericones Property: Pericones is located approximately 160 kilometers southwest of Mexico City in a belt that is known for silver veins. The 100% owned Pericones Property covers 11,890 hectares. There are four principal areas identified as exploration targets, including Plaza de Gallos, Aguacate, Tejamanil, and El Cirian.
Setago Property: The 100% owned Setago Property, which consists of 3 concessions totaling 10,068 hectares, lies approximately 24 kilometers to the west of Monterde.
Kimber Resources Inc. was founded in 1995.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KIMBER RESOURCES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KIMBER RESOURCES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KIMBER RESOURCES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KIMBER RESOURCES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KIMBER RESOURCES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Kimber Resources Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Kimber Resources Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Kimber Resources Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Kimber Resources Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Kimber Resources Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. KIMBER RESOURCES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KIMBER RESOURCES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KIMBER RESOURCES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KIMBER RESOURCES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KIMBER RESOURCES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KIMBER RESOURCES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Kimber Resources Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Kimber Resources Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Kimber Resources Inc. Major Shareholders
Kimber Resources Inc. History
Kimber Resources Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Kimber Resources Inc. Offices and Representations
Kimber Resources Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Kimber Resources Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Kimber Resources Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Kimber Resources Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Kimber Resources Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Kimber Resources Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Kimber Resources Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Kimber Resources Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Kimber Resources Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Kimber Resources Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Kimber Resources Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Kimber Resources Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?