- The report contains detailed information about HMZ Metals Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for HMZ Metals Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The HMZ Metals Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes HMZ Metals Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of HMZ Metals Inc. business.
About HMZ Metals Inc.
HMZ Metals, Inc. does not have significant operations. It intends to conduct operations, indirectly through Biogan International (BVI), Inc., which consists mainly of a 92% equity interest in Guangxi Guanghe Metals Co., Ltd. that holds certain assets, consisting mainly of a 9% interest in Gaofeng Mining Co., Ltd. Gaofeng Mining Co. owns and operates the Gaofeng mine and processing facilities, the Hechi copper smelter, and the Wuxu mine and ore processing facilities in China. The Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Biogan International, Inc.
Gaofeng Polymetallic Mine
GMC owns and operates the Gaofeng polymetallic mine and ore processing facility, located near the city of Hechi, in Guangxi Zhuang Province, China. The mining permit for the Gaofeng mine covers an area of 3.6517 square kilometers.
Hechi Copper Smelter
The facility is located at Bauwang Village, a small suburb situated approximately four kilometers east of the City of Hechi. The smelter complex covers an area of approximately 140,000 square meters. The Hechi copper smelter is wholly owned by GGM. The Hechi copper smelter produces blister copper and comprises a blast furnace and a continuous horizontal converter. The smelter complex also produces sulfuric acid, which is sold locally.
Wuxu Mine and Mill
The Wuxu mine is a small scale underground mining operation owned solely by GGM that is located in the Latang-Shuiluo area, 23 kilometers southwest of the City of Hechi. The Wuxu mine is a small scale underground mining operation producing an average of approximately 100 tones per day of zinc-lead-antimony ore from the Shuiluo deposit.
HMZ Metals, Inc. was incorporated under the Canada Business Corporations Act in 2002.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HMZ METALS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HMZ METALS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HMZ METALS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HMZ METALS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HMZ METALS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. HMZ Metals Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of HMZ Metals Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of HMZ Metals Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. HMZ Metals Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. HMZ Metals Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. HMZ METALS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HMZ METALS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HMZ METALS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HMZ METALS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HMZ METALS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HMZ METALS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
HMZ Metals Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
HMZ Metals Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
HMZ Metals Inc. Major Shareholders
HMZ Metals Inc. History
HMZ Metals Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
HMZ Metals Inc. Offices and Representations
HMZ Metals Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
HMZ Metals Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
HMZ Metals Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
HMZ Metals Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
HMZ Metals Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
HMZ Metals Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
HMZ Metals Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
HMZ Metals Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
HMZ Metals Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
HMZ Metals Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
HMZ Metals Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
HMZ Metals Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?