- The report contains detailed information about Guyana Goldfields Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Guyana Goldfields Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Guyana Goldfields Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Guyana Goldfields Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Guyana Goldfields Inc. business.
About Guyana Goldfields Inc.
Guyana Goldfields Inc., an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, evaluation, and development of gold resource properties in Guyana.
Peters Mine Property
The company owns 100% of the mineral exploration rights to the Peters Mine Property.
Aurora Mine Property
The company owns 100% interest in the Aurora Mine Property pursuant to an agreement with Alfro Alphonso.
Coppermine River Property
The company owns 100% interest in the Coppermine River Property, which consists of approximately 75,747 acres of staked and leased claims and is located in the Coronation Gulf region of Nunavut, Canada.
In October 2009, the company acquired mineral exploration and development rights of 77,893 acres in three separate land packages, including Fish Creek/Pomeroon Head Property; Oko Group of Properties; and Aremu Mine Property.
Langis Mine Property
In January, 2009, the company acquired 100% interest in the Langis Mine which consists of 25 claim units covering 388.87 hectares. It also owns 132.33 hectares of surface rights in Casey and Harris Townships.
The company was incorporated in 1953 under the name Chiboug Copper Company Limited and changed its name to Guyana Goldfields Inc. in 1995.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GUYANA GOLDFIELDS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GUYANA GOLDFIELDS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GUYANA GOLDFIELDS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GUYANA GOLDFIELDS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GUYANA GOLDFIELDS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Guyana Goldfields Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Guyana Goldfields Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Guyana Goldfields Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Guyana Goldfields Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Guyana Goldfields Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GUYANA GOLDFIELDS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GUYANA GOLDFIELDS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GUYANA GOLDFIELDS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GUYANA GOLDFIELDS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GUYANA GOLDFIELDS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GUYANA GOLDFIELDS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Guyana Goldfields Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Guyana Goldfields Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Guyana Goldfields Inc. Major Shareholders
Guyana Goldfields Inc. History
Guyana Goldfields Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Guyana Goldfields Inc. Offices and Representations
Guyana Goldfields Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Guyana Goldfields Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Guyana Goldfields Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Guyana Goldfields Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Guyana Goldfields Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Guyana Goldfields Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Guyana Goldfields Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Guyana Goldfields Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Guyana Goldfields Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Guyana Goldfields Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Guyana Goldfields Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Guyana Goldfields Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?