- The report contains detailed information about Eastern Goldfields Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Eastern Goldfields Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Eastern Goldfields Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Eastern Goldfields Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Eastern Goldfields Inc. business.
About Eastern Goldfields Inc.
Eastern Goldfields, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the acquisition, development, exploration, and mining of gold properties. The company holds mineral claims covering 16,000 hectares (approximately 40,000 acres) in the Barberton Greenstone Belt of South Africa.
Eastern Goldfields Limited (EGL)
The companys claims encompass approximately 21,338 acres of exploration ground. This area includes portions of the Sheba Hills Claims Group, the Jamestown West Claims Group, the Barberton Townlands Claims Group, the Albion Claims Group and the Worcester Claims Group.
Barbrook Mines (Pty) Limited
Barbrook consists of a mining authorization covering 2,286 hectares. The main area of concentration is the Barbrook Mine which is situated on the main road between the towns of Kaapmuiden and Barberton and approximately 65 kilometers from the city of Nelspruit.
Makonjwaan Imperial Mining Company (Pty) Limited (MIMCO)
MIMCO is a South African company with its principle business activity being that of gold mining activities. It holds interests in approximately 1,040 hectares. The main area of concentration is the Lily Mine which is situated on the main road between the towns of Kaapmuiden and Barberton and approximately 70 kilometers from the city of Nelspruit.
Eastern Goldfields Exploration (Pty) Limited (EGE)
EGE is a South African company with principle business activity is that of a holder of mineral rights in the Barberton greenstone belt of South Africa. It holds interests in 6,772 hectares. These claims include the Sheba Hills area which is in the northeast trending strip of mountainous country between the Sheba Mine (Barberton Mines Limited Metorex Group) and Lily Mine.
Centurion Mining Company (Pty) Limited (Centurion)
Centurion is a South African company with its principle business activity being that of gold mining activities. It holds interests in 1,367 hectares.
As of December 31, 2008, the companys proved mineral reserves amounted to 200,000 tons. Its probable mineral reserves relate only to underground mineral resources at Lily Mine amounting to 5.2 million tons.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EASTERN GOLDFIELDS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EASTERN GOLDFIELDS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EASTERN GOLDFIELDS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EASTERN GOLDFIELDS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EASTERN GOLDFIELDS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Eastern Goldfields Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Eastern Goldfields Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Eastern Goldfields Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Eastern Goldfields Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Eastern Goldfields Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. EASTERN GOLDFIELDS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EASTERN GOLDFIELDS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EASTERN GOLDFIELDS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EASTERN GOLDFIELDS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EASTERN GOLDFIELDS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EASTERN GOLDFIELDS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Eastern Goldfields Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Eastern Goldfields Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Eastern Goldfields Inc. Major Shareholders
Eastern Goldfields Inc. History
Eastern Goldfields Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Eastern Goldfields Inc. Offices and Representations
Eastern Goldfields Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Eastern Goldfields Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Eastern Goldfields Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Eastern Goldfields Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Eastern Goldfields Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Eastern Goldfields Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Eastern Goldfields Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Eastern Goldfields Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Eastern Goldfields Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Eastern Goldfields Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Eastern Goldfields Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Eastern Goldfields Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?